Sucky Hours...

Ok guys well I worked today 3-11, not bad until I found out my schedule for the rest of the week.

I took off the 7th-11th cause the 8th-10th I'm going to Pittsburgh and I took the 7th / 11th off just to relax so they have me working 6 STRAIGHT DAYS (since I worked yesterday as well) and well here's my schedule keep in mind I got off at 11pm tonight:

Tomorrow: 915 - 545

4th of July: 10-630

Tuesday: 330-11

Wednesday: 2-10

:evil:

Tomorrow is gonna be a bitch.

Ok guys well I worked today 3-11, not bad until I found out my schedule for the rest of the week.

I took off the 7th-11th cause the 8th-10th I'm going to Pittsburgh and I took the 7th / 11th off just to relax so they have me working 6 STRAIGHT DAYS (since I worked yesterday as well) and well here's my schedule keep in mind I got off at 11pm tonight:

Tomorrow: 915 - 545

4th of July: 10-630

Tuesday: 330-11

Wednesday: 2-10

:evil:

Tomorrow is gonna be a b!tch.

That sucks, bro. Retail is the worst, my man. But it's good to get this experience now, so every time you think about dropping out of college you can look back on killing yourself for 6 bones an hour.

my second job was working the drive thru for the late night shift at burger king.. OY! So i understand Joey... think of what JFBM said ... ;)

hold the pickles ..hold the lettuce... special orders dont upset us.. all we ask is that you let us serve it your way.....

ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :lol:

Ahhhh, what's that smell...hard work brother. We all have to do it and have done it. Hang in there. Keep in mind that your own money is the payoff... :mrgreen: . I did the supermarket thing too. At least you don't go home smelling like produce like I used to. I was hungry for carrots and plums and things all day because of those smells.. :lol:

I worked in a A& P for 5 years from senior in high school through college. Worked on the grocery crew-

gave me some money to help with college costs and to go out with.

My advice is to take the job seriously and continue that pattern when you start working full time. And appreciate the fact that you have free time and enjoy yourself now because when you start working full time you have less of that luxury

Archived