LC

NYjet10

If he stays or goes we still need a #1 reciever. LC is not a true #1 hes a gamer and a warrior but not a #1.

We could have had Randy Moss or Terrel Owens for NOTHING but they are trouble YEA RIGHT!

I agree with you on this one. I am all for quality character guy, but come on. I'm a high character guy(don't ask my wife), but I know I can't play for the Jets. We need some talent.

If he stays or goes we still need a #1 reciever. LC is not a true #1 hes a gamer and a warrior but not a #1.

We could have had Randy Moss or Terrel Owens for NOTHING but they are trouble YEA RIGHT!

after watching last sundays game you don`t think cotchery could be our number 1?

Cotcherry has yet to prove he can be a number one..one game against the Titans means nothing to me. As for Coles, I think all of his grumblings about the tough camp, physical practices etc had this next contract dispute in mind... wants the $$$ once again...and here I thought he was passed this..I should have known better

Cotcherry has yet to prove he can be a number one..one game against the Titans means nothing to me. As for Coles, I think all of his grumblings about the tough camp, physical practices etc had this next contract dispute in mind... wants the $$$ once again...and here I thought he was passed this..I should have known better
the titans were fighting for their playoff lives and cotchery ripped them a new one

Cotchery a #1 possibly not making the playoffs definitely.This team needs to take it to the next level and get players better than Coles and Cotchery mediocracy is not getting it done.

The league is loaded with bigtime recievers NONE are on the Jets.

cotchery aint a big time reciever? homey put the crackpipe down its christmas for cryin out loud.

cotchery aint a big time reciever? homey put the crackpipe down its christmas for cryin out loud.

Big time receivers aren't 21st in the league in receptions (74) and tied for 90th in TD's (2). Jared Allen has as many receiving TD's as Cotchery.

Cotchery is a good WR, but he isn't "big time."

Archived