SO long and thanks for all the s--t

bitonti

a dolphin fan writes a letter to Cleo Lemon.

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2007/12/dear_cleo_so_long_and_thanks_f.php

In fact, one of those times you saw that your receivers were all covered and decided to run it in. That was a fantastic decision on your part! Well done! Good show, sir! Except that you stepped out of bounds at the one and failed to stretch the ball over the pile on. Who does that? Seriously, Lemon. Who the **** does that? Who? I'll tell you who. The same ****ing guy that waits to be sacked in his own endzone. He does that. Jesus you're a ****ing moron. I won't even get into why you spiked the football on first and goal with 1:11 left in the first-half, except to say that when I saw you do that, I literally **** my pants.

So, **** off Cleo Lemon. I hear Chicago loves to sign mediocre quarterbacks. So, have it.

Personally, this was my favorite paragraph:

"And as for you Patriots fans who e-mailed me or left a comment saying we would lose 49-10, or 55-17, or 77 to 3, or Wes Welker 83 - Dolphins 13: First of all, Jesus Christ. Not a clever one among you. Not a one. Secondly, **** you! You know, deep down in places you won't talk about at parties, you dread facing us. And our day is gonna come, *******s. Mark it down. Also, as has been stated here by a couple of badass commenters, if the Pats do finish 16-0 this season, they will not go all the way. 16-0 will pretty much guarantee a loss in the playoffs. Ooga-booga, mother****ers. Karma is real. Take it from us. We know. Now go celebrate your 15-0 record by playing grab-ass or whatever it is you facking wicked queahs do."

Archived