Is anyone else here tired of ESPN kissing the Pats hiney!

CoachTsurfing

They have there own ticker, every other segment is about them, and I am aware that they are probably going to go undefeated.... But, come one they cheated first of all, they stole half of their f.a.'s this year, and every freaking call goes their way. As soon as they come on I turn the channel. Anyone else feel the same way and do you think ESPN's ratings go up or down when they put them on?

They have there own ticker, every other segment is about them, and I am aware that they are probably going to go undefeated.... But, come one they cheated first of all, they stole half of their f.a.'s this year, and every freaking call goes their way. As soon as they come on I turn the channel. Anyone else feel the same way and do you think ESPN's ratings go up or down when they put them on?

Ummmm this has been going on for over a month now

i recommend watching HGTV, so far they have not infiltrated that channel!

I don't get ESPN over here so I only see it for a few minutes a day if I'm lucky so I don't see much on the pats. However, like it or not, what this team is doing is nothing short of a "once in a lifetime" thing. All we hear about the NFL is that what makes it great is parity. Meanwhile, the Pats are on their way to the greatest season ever in what is currently the king of american sports. Hell, Im surprised ESPN hasn't created an additional channel to cover the Pats. Not only 16-0, but a QB who will probably break the all time record for TD passes with the possibility of throwing it to a WR who will be catching the most TDs of any player in history. What they are doing is truly remarkable and if this was the Jets I seriously doubt that so many fans on here would be upset about it.

Archived