So Max....

SoFlaJets

No, I haven't heard anything else. I think the talks took place when the Chiefs planned on picking around 15 or so. Going to be tough to get that 5th pick out of their hands now.

Although I wouldn't put it past Herm because with Chad and Coles he can win more games next year (and keep his job). But the 5th pick is probably what is going to kill it.

Talked to a reporter yesterday that said he hadn't heard about this story. He wanted to know who our internet huggy bear was but we can't reveal our sources.

:rl:

No, I haven't heard anything else. I think the talks took place when the Chiefs planned on picking around 15 or so. Going to be tough to get that 5th pick out of their hands now.

Although I wouldn't put it past Herm because with Chad and Coles he can win more games next year (and keep his job). But the 5th pick is probably what is going to kill it.

Talked to a reporter yesterday that said he hadn't heard about this story. He wanted to know who our internet huggy bear was but we can't reveal our sources.

I think it would be gutsy for EM to do the trade for just a 2nd rounder and some change. EM could be thinking the same thing and that is if KC sucks he could atleast save his job with CP and LC on the roster. Other than McNabb there are not many other QB options out there.

Tell Herm we'll throw in McDroppins and a 5th round pick.

I think it would be gutsy for EM to do the trade for just a 2nd rounder and some change. EM could be thinking the same thing and that is if KC sucks he could atleast save his job with CP and LC on the roster. Other than McNabb there are not many other QB options out there.

and Herm would be right to think so-Chad at QB, LJ at RB, Tony G at TE and Coles and Bowe at WR? Sounds like a 10 win season to me...let's face it Brodie Croyle is crap-Huard is supposedly gone...Chad would do well out there and add in Gunther's always solid defense and Herm may have to delay his NFL FO job for a couple of years

Archived