Jonathan Stewart, RB-Oregon

Matt39

It is possible*.

*if he stays healthy. The guy has never stayed healthy.

I agreed with you on the health thing until this year. The reason he could never stay healthy in the past was he always had nagging ankle injuries. This happened cause he would run full speed at all times and make absurd cuts at full speed with his 230 lbs body his ankles got injured. This year he has made his cuts when he is going slower and realized he shouldn't be going full speed until he sees huge holes and open space. It's led to him becoming a much better runner and healthy all season.

Trust me Stewart is legit, he's 232 lbs and runs a low 4.4 and I've heard he ran high 4.3s through out the season. He is a freak of nature and will be a beast in the NFL.

I like Rashard Mendenhall out of Illinois...he's a junior and I don't know if he's entering the draft.

you ever want his autograph, Rashard went to Skokie...just like tictac. I don't think they were good friends, but they definatly knew each other.

I like Rashard Mendenhall out of Illinois...he's a junior and I don't know if he's entering the draft.

We went to high school together, his brother was Walter but i dont think he was as good. Hopefully he will enter the draft next year cause that would be nice to see him play!

-sorry, i thought i was on my account, this is TICTAC!!!

Archived