Sunday's Jetnation outing

4HCrew

I am not sure how many of you are familiar with Stan's but Sunday's are out of control. The place is incredibly crowded and they do not serve until 12pm..therefore you are looking at your first beer at 12:15..not too much fun for a 1pm game not to mention easy place to meet and or find others.

I'm not going to try to drag my dad and my kids into a crowded bar.

We're all in the same section, right? I'll see you in the seats. We'll get there early.

See? This is EXACTLY why we don't want a football stadium in the city. ;)

Can anyone tell me what the scoop is for Sunday..is anyone meeting up anywhere or just in the seats?

You should wear that hat. You can be the "Group Leader". Tom was going to do an umbrella thing but the hat is better.

I was told Stan's at noon, Ty.

Bren are you going now?

....Where is Stan's?....Im clueless when it comes to Yankee Stadium and it's surrounding areas. Im not sure if I want to drive or take the train. so I need to know where everyone is gonna meet. You better come Brenda!!...I was looking forward to seeing you.

....Where is Stan's?....Im clueless when it comes to Yankee Stadium and it's surrounding areas. Im not sure if I want to drive or take the train. so I need to know where everyone is gonna meet. You better come Brenda!!...I was looking forward to seeing you.

JET28 join the club I still do not know how I am going to get to Yankee stadium- I haven't been there since I went with my father maybe 20 years ago. I have No clue on where anything is there and around there

Have fun trying to find anybody at Stan's. ;) Have fun at the game guys, you should get some great weather for a ballgame. :D

Oh, and even though I am 10 minutes from the stadium I seem to have not gotten my invite from Max or Shane... [-X

BERG! I will give you MY ticket. That is WRONG! :lol:

BERG! I will give you MY ticket. That is WRONG! :lol:

No TS, and to think that I once felt that we had something special going.

But NO you forgot about me... Tossed me to the side like some red-headed stepchild... Keep your ticket (but if you want to give me Max's let me know).

JET28 join the club I still do not know how I am going to get to Yankee stadium- I haven't been there since I went with my father maybe 20 years ago. I have No clue on where anything is there and around there

...thankyou for being a part of my club.. :lol::lol: . I have never been to Yankees Stadium and have only drove past it...I may take the LIRR to Penn and meet the Jersey crew. at least that's what I think I know, and hop a subway with them..I'll know by saturday... =D>

A common place to meet is by the huge bat outside the stadium...it is right there when you come out of the tunnel from the parking lots. Up to you guys, just saying that Stans would be difficult to say the least

A common place to meet is by the huge bat outside the stadium...it is right there when you come out of the tunnel from the parking lots. Up to you guys, just saying that Stans would be difficult to say the least
...seeing that Im a stranger to Yankee Stadium, that would be perfect for me. Anything big and visual would do...don't start anyone... :lol:

Archived