the turd Moss speaks

afosomf

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wtf so the great matt has decreed that we're not allowed to express our opinions regarding players in the nfl? pack it up boys, matt the elitist has ended the party.

hahahahah @ you calling me an elitist. Please, you're the biggest one here. Take a walk.

matt has spoken

Tuesday, September 24

Updated: September 25, 12:43 PM ET

Moss arrested after alleged run-in with traffic agent

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ESPN.com news services

MINNEAPOLIS -- Randy Moss spent the night in jail facing a possible felony charge after being arrested for allegedly pushing a traffic agent a half-block with his car.

Moss

The arrest could keep the Minnesota Vikings' star receiver out of Sunday's game against the Seattle Seahawks.

The 27-year-old agent stepped in front of Moss to stop him from making an illegal turn in downtown Minneapolis, and Moss used his 2002 Lexus to slowly push the officer a half-block along the street, stopping when she fell to the ground, police spokeswoman Cyndi Barrington said.

Barrington said Amy Zaccardi is a city employee but not a police officer and was not seriously hurt. Witnesses called the situation "surreal'' but said it was clear Moss did not intend to hurt Zaccardi.

OMG he is scum of the earth!!!

OMG he has cornrows!

ok let's assume the best case scenario.

COP: I'm giving you a ticket.

MOSS: No, you're not officer. I must disagree with the basis upon which you have determined that a minor fine of less than $30 is warranted in this situation.

COP: Put the car in park so we can talk about it.

MOSS: I decline that offer and I will instead attempt to leave and I certainly do hope you are not struck in the process. Good day.

Even this would make him scum.

matt has spoken

Tuesday, September 24

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ESPN.com news services

MINNEAPOLIS -- Randy Moss spent the night in jail facing a possible felony charge after being arrested for allegedly pushing a traffic agent a half-block with his car.

Moss

The arrest could keep the Minnesota Vikings' star receiver out of Sunday's game against the Seattle Seahawks.

The 27-year-old agent stepped in front of Moss to stop him from making an illegal turn in downtown Minneapolis, and Moss used his 2002 Lexus to slowly push the officer a half-block along the street, stopping when she fell to the ground, police spokeswoman Cyndi Barrington said.

Barrington said Amy Zaccardi is a city employee but not a police officer and was not seriously hurt. Witnesses called the situation "surreal'' but said it was clear Moss did not intend to hurt Zaccardi.

Read. Calling him scum of the earth because of an incident completely blown out of proportion by ESPN.

Please. And you guys were obviously in a line saying the same about Leyritz, a guy that actually did do something wrong.

matt has spoken

Tuesday, September 24

ESPN.com news services

Moss

ok let's assume the best case scenario.

COP: I'm giving you a ticket.

MOSS: No, you're not officer. I must disagree with the basis upon which you have determined that a minor fine of less than $30 is warranted in this situation.

COP: Put the car in park so we can talk about it.

MOSS: I decline that offer and I will instead attempt to leave and I certainly do hope you are not struck in the process. Good day.

Even this would make him scum.

ok pal.

Read. Calling him scum of the earth because of an incident completely blown out of proportion by ESPN.

Please. And you guys were obviously in a line saying the same about Leyritz, a guy that actually did do something wrong.

this just in Leyritz is scum!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude, you're a arrogant little man chiding others for expressing opinions and then attempting to turn it into a racial thing "OMG he has cornrows." buddy, elitist is the nicest thing i could say about you.

You have no basis for calling Randy Moss scum. None.

Because of an incident w/ a meter maid that was blatantly blown out of proportion by ESPN he's scum of the earth.

Wow. Do you hold your friends to the same standards? Make a stupid decision and theyre a scumbag for life.

Why am I leaning toward no?

You have no basis for calling Randy Moss scum. None.

Because of an incident w/ a meter maid that was blatantly blown out of proportion by ESPN he's scum of the earth.

Wow. Do you hold your friends to the same standards? Make a stupid decision and theyre a scumbag for life.

Why am I leaning toward no?

ok, clearly you need "the talk."

this is a messageboard. events happen, people express their opinions on those events. if you disagree, you express a contrary opinion. what you don't do is insist that every else's opinion is invalidated because CSI hasn't proved with infospectometers beyond a reasonable doubt that randy moss has the scum gene. i think he's a turd, you don't. fine. but chill with the elitist 'tude and accept that (a) we may not agree with you and (B) you might be wrong.

ok, clearly you need "the talk."

this is a messageboard. events happen, people express their opinions on those events. if you disagree, you express a contrary opinion. what you don't do is insist that every else's opinion is invalidated because CSI hasn't proved with infospectometers beyond a reasonable doubt that randy moss has the scum gene. i think he's a turd, you don't. fine. but chill with the elitist 'tude and accept that (a) we may not agree with you and (B) you might be wrong.

Fair enough.

admit it, even for a homer like you your spidey sense tingles a little bit when you find yourself defending a turd like randy frickin moss. could you even imagine doing that a year ago???

I don't think what he did was wrong. What's he supposed to do? Call Rice and lick his bottom? Jeez, that smacks of gloating to me.

How 'come nary a word of how the Brady/Manning congrat/non-congrat went down? Oh, I know, Manning isn't biatching about it?

Man, Rice was, and most likey always will be, the greatest reciever ever - he should stop acting like a well-spoken and educated version of Mercury Morris.

I don't think what he did was wrong. What's he supposed to do? Call Rice and lick his bottom? Jeez, that smacks of gloating to me.

How 'come nary a word of how the Brady/Manning congrat/non-congrat went down? Oh, I know, Manning isn't biatching about it?

Man, Rice was, and most likey always will be, the greatest reciever ever - he should stop acting like a well-spoken and educated version of Mercury Morris.

we hated randy moss long before he came to the pats. did you ever defend him or even like him before he did, homer? ;)

i guess it's too much to ask randy moss to take the high road? yes, of course it is.

it wasn't special for me to go to the same school as Clarence Darrow. the special part was shutting up all my high school friends who thought i was going to grow up to be a nothing pothead. joke is on them but Darrow is overrated.

you mean you do more than smoke pot?

do you know for a fact that PM did not call CB to congratulate him?

same question for rice?

what we do know is that Moss looked like an arse and displayed classless

maybe it is written on those humble pie T's

all moss had to say, yes it is an honor to break Rice's record.. that is all!!!

I could care less if he went on his radio show

He definitely made an effort to diss him. please call a spade a spade

that being said, i think ample evidence exists to suggest scumminess. meter maid incident, playing like a practice squad player for 2 yrs in oaktown, etc etc.

edit: and of course this most recent and childish row with the GOAT.

you can add an assault charge!!

and battery to his girlfriend!!!!

same question for rice?

He definitely maded an effort to diss him. please call a spade a spade

she thinks rice deserved it. you know your team has abandoned its principles when you find yourself taking randy moss' side in something. i think most jets fans can seperate performance from character. do i wish we had moss? absolutely. would i be happy with his performance this year? damn right i would be. would i still think he had the character of a turd? definitely. pats fans can't do this because all they care about it winning, no matter how many marriages, bastard children, spy cameras, or bruised meter maids are left in the wake.

i want to win to but it doesn't mean anyone would helps get a W is a saint.

same question for rice?

He definitely maded an effort to diss him. please call a spade a spade

He was saying what an honor it would be all frickin' week...I live here...I know.....he got caught up in the moment and told the local media to screw.....and trust me, at the beginning of the season (training camp) the local media dogged him BIG time. Rice is being a whiner. He should consider becoming a Jets fan. ;)

I have no idea what transpired between TB and PM. I do know - as witnessed on TV last nite - after the game, TB shoved the game ball in his helmet. Once he makes his way into the locker-room you see him struggle a little to get it out - but once he does, he hands it over to Robert Kraft. A touching hug resulted. Kraft seemed genuinely moved.

BTW - PM and TB are actually friends. I suspect some good-natured ribbing transpiried which will most likely remain private. Seeing that these two have a great rep - even if one had a child out of wedlock and now runs around with a supermodel - and so does Rice - not because he's classy (he has a whiner rep) but because he's the greatest of all time. Moss, on the other hand, has a less than stellar rep and any hint or appearance that he's the "old" Moss, the media will pounce on. The media is all-evil people. And you are all silly little sheep....except for JGB. He's a sheep with a JD. ;)

He was saying what an honor it would be all frickin' week...I live here...I know.....he got caught up in the moment and told the local media to screw.....and trust me, at the beginning of the season (training camp) the local media dogged him BIG time. Rice is being a whiner. He should consider becoming a Jets fan. ;)

I have no idea what transpired between TB and PM. I do know - as witnessed on TV last nite - after the game, TB shoved the game ball in his helmet. Once he makes his way into the locker-room you see him struggle a little to get it out - but once he does, he hands it over to Robert Kraft. A touching hug resulted. Kraft seemed genuinely moved.

yah bettah get some even longah boots chick peah, you may nevah get out of the crappah!;)

Was he ever convicted of this? I'm just asking...

court of public opinion doesn't require a conviction to have an opinion. are there people in your life that you don't like? were they all convicted of unlikeable behavior? humans are allowed to form opinions based on available evidence and we do it all the time. with moss, where there is smoke there is fire. this wasn't an isolated thing. what are we supposed to believe? that moss has the worst luck ever and every incident is just some crazy bad luck to make him look bad? at best he's guilty of dumb choices and putting himself in compromising situations. at worst he's a woman-beating, cop-hitting, slacker, childish scumturd.

he does knows most of them reside in bahstan!!

how is my ma$$holeese coming along?

That whole post got screwed-up. Trying to finalize a contract, drink cough syrup and post at the same time. My multi-tasking skills stink when I'm sick.

All I'm saying is that Tom Brady - he of child-out -of wedlock and supermodel g/f doesnl;t get any grief.....Peyton, who is over-exposed and constantly throws his line under the bus when things go wrong, doesn;t get thrown under the bus, Jerry Rice , the greatest receiver ever who is also known to be a whiney baby, doesn't get any grief....but Randy Moss, the dude with the rep, get's it deservedly or not. It's a media thing. It's funny too. The media is full of turds. Seeing that JBF is a turd-connoisseur, I figured he would know that ;)

Archived