the turd Moss speaks

afosomf

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see anything wrong with this....the media has been on his back for a while, with stupid things....now they wanna kiss up to him. Nobody wanted to play in Oakland, and the people who thought Moss 'was done' are eating their words now. I hate the Pats with a passion, however Moss has always been one of my favorites. He doesn't owe anybody nothing IMO.

I don't see anything wrong with this....the media has been on his back for a while, with stupid things....now they wanna kiss up to him. Nobody wanted to play in Oakland, and the people who thought Moss 'was done' are eating their words now. I hate the Pats with a passion, however Moss has always been one of my favorites. He doesn't owe anybody nothing IMO.

ummm dissing the best Wr ever is classless

BTW moss fueled the media negativity by stealing coin the last 2 years!!!!

The media was on his back. As the voice of the people (most of the time) they should have been, and should be still. If you are a Raiders fan are you happy that one of the most talented WR of all times quit on you? Are you happy that a real game breaker, difference maker WR with virtually unmatched talent, walked out and basically flat out refused to play and play the way he can for your team? Moss deserves all that he got and all the dislike that he currently gets from any one that offers to give it. He may be the best WR of all times, but a PO Garbage nevertheless. He has a heart, but only a selective one.

I'm not totally sure...however I think Rice has said some comments about Moss in the past, so thats probably the reason for 'dissing' him. Also theres alot of players that steal the coin, but nobody bothers them Jerry Porter refused to play @ least Moss suited up. Honestly I don't blame him....ever since the Raiders made it to the Superbowl they have been on a downward spiral that'll leave anyone with a bad taste in their mouth and unmotivated IMO.

i'm glad he didn't talk to the media, or rice. It's his life, maybe he doesn't think its that big of a deal to break the record. He could very well be the best receiver ever to wear a uniform, maybe rice should go on moss' radio show.

wasn't special to break Rice's record....just shutting up media was special!!

the guy stole money for 2 years in oak!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and refused to speak with Rice on his NFL radio show

once a turd always a turd!!!!!!!!!!

For starters, I seriously doubt Moss mean it the way he said it. It was just more important to him to shut up his critics than breaking the record himself. Second, I don't blame him for going on Rice's show. No good could have came of it unless he went on and kissed Rice's a$$ which is all that crybaby was looking for in the first place.

Moss has had a great season.

Still doesn't make up for the fact that he was dog in Oakland and was pretty much a dog his last year or two in Minnesota.

BTW Rice set the record in 12 games.

True. That was incredinble. Might have had a LT type 30 TDs.

Maybe, but it gives you something work with on your weekly bitching and whining diatribe.

wasn't special to break Rice's record....just shutting up media was special!!

the guy stole money for 2 years in oak!!!!!!!!!!!!!

once a turd always a turd!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my Gawd, give it a rest already!

He did say shutting up the naysayers was special. I suspect it was. All week long - he was saying how special it would be to be "up there with Jerry Rice" but that the ultimate goal was to win a championship.

Additionally, being a long-time Pats observer, there is no way in heck that Moss would be given permission to speak of an individual goal before the playoff's. May be hypocritical on BB's part - but does that shock you?

it wasn't special for me to go to the same school as Clarence Darrow. the special part was shutting up all my high school friends who thought i was going to grow up to be a nothing pothead. joke is on them but Darrow is overrated.

yeah but you took days off during you're last job

it wasn't special for me to go to the same school as Clarence Darrow. the special part was shutting up all my high school friends who thought i was going to grow up to be a nothing pothead. joke is on them but Darrow is overrated.

haha my first thought was that Clyde Barrow was from Mizzou!!!

Oh my Gawd, give it a rest already!

He did say shutting up the naysayers was special. I suspect it was. All week long - he was saying how special it would be to be "up there with Jerry Rice" but that the ultimate goal was to win a championship.

Additionally, being a long-time Pats observer, there is no way in heck that Moss would be given permission to speak of an individual goal before the playoff's. May be hypocritical on BB's part - but does that shock you?

It was his time to show some class for once in his Life

Guess what he failed miserably...guess he gets it from his Coach!!!!!!!!

Rice has been trashing talking Moss all year. You say crap about me all year, I am not gonna come on to a radio show so you can do it more, and boast your ratings.

Rice also got pissy because Moss didn't call him. Thats not the way it works. When Manning broke Marino's record Dan called Peyton to congratulate him, that is the way it works.

It was his time to show some class for once in his Life

Guess what he failed miserably...guess he gets it from his Coach!!!!!!!!

and this really is the point. anyone with have an ounce of class would be trilled to be spoken of in the same breath as rice. even if moss thinks he's better, why give cold shoulder??

could you see LT doing this to walter peyton?

and this really is the point. anyone with have an ounce of class would be trilled to be spoken of in the same breath as rice. even if moss thinks he's better, why give cold shoulder??

could you see LT doing this to walter peyton?

He plays for BB. What do you expect. I mean c'mon.

ya but even brady wouldn't act like this toward joe montana. moss is in a class of his own and it has nothing to do with his football talents. scumturd.

exactly. true colors of a man come out when he's losing not winning. moss' true colors have shown thru on numerous occasions

Barrington said Amy Zaccardi is a city employee but not a police officer and was not seriously hurt. Witnesses called the situation "surreal'' but said it was clear Moss did not intend to hurt Zaccardi.

OMG he is scum of the earth!!!

OMG he has cornrows!

Archived