The Post-Foulke Era Begins

Jet/BosoxFan

2 days, 2 wins, 2 different relief pitchers, 2 saves.

Oh, and the BoSox just increased their lead over the Orioles to 4 games...their biggest lead of the season.

Get well Foulkie and have a speedy recovery. Us REAL members of RSN got your back! And Big Schill will selflessly hold down the fort until you come back and he's ready to return to the front of the rotation.

2 days, 2 wins, 2 different relief pitchers, 2 saves.

Oh, and the BoSox just increased their lead over the Orioles to 4 games...their biggest lead of the season.

Get well Foulkie and have a speedy recovery. Us REAL members of RSN got your back! And Big Schill will selflessly hold down the fort until you come back and he's ready to return to the front of the rotation.

Your girlfriend hasn't sang yet - pipe down.

I'm just answering the many critics that have stated the Red Sox are screwed with or without Keith Foulke this year, nothing more, nothing less. Not getting into anything Yankee related on this thread, much less declaring them dead.

And yes blackout, you are a fairweather fan. 99% of all Yankee fans (on this board and otherwise) are fairweather fans. Tomshane: Back me up on this!!! Giamboo was dead weight all year according to you people, who clammored for him to be ASSASSINATED since he is so untradable. He has three good games in a row and suddenly he is back to his old juiced-up form? Now I know the Yankees have put you fans through hellish roller-coaster rides this year...but you have responded like a bunch of pussified little phonies! All of you except Maxman ('cuz he has integrity) and EB50 ('cuz he's and idiot) leave for prolonged periods of time during Yankee bouts poor play only to re-emerge once they piece together a few wins against Oakland and Seattle. It really has become quite sickening, if you ask me.

It really has become quite sickening

The only thing that is sickening is hearing you describe Fat Schill as your pen savior.

You win 2 in a row, with huge lead...you could have put your ugly ass in there pitching soft toss and your OYW's would have won.

So keep spouting off there Zippy, watching your OYW's go down in falmes will be quite enjoyable

I'm just answering the many critics that have stated the Red Sox are screwed with or without Keith Foulke this year, nothing more, nothing less. Not getting into anything Yankee related on this thread, much less declaring them dead.

And yes blackout, you are a fairweather fan. 99% of all Yankee fans (on this board and otherwise) are fairweather fans. Tomshane: Back me up on this!!! Giamboo was dead weight all year according to you people, who clammored for him to be ASSASSINATED since he is so untradable. He has three good games in a row and suddenly he is back to his old juiced-up form? Now I know the Yankees have put you fans through hellish roller-coaster rides this year...but you have responded like a bunch of pussified little phonies! All of you except Maxman ('cuz he has integrity) and EB50 ('cuz he's and idiot) leave for prolonged periods of time during Yankee bouts poor play only to re-emerge once they piece together a few wins against Oakland and Seattle. It really has become quite sickening, if you ask me.

i've been here through the good and bad times, im still here posting after loses

i said the other day I felt Giambi's recent streak has been a fluke and he'd be back to .250 in no time

please don't make assumptions about me before you post

I've been here during the many Yankee losses. This place has been dead as a doornail. I aint buying what youre selling.

You claim not to be one of these morons currently ballwashing Giamboo...well guess what. That should be a given, blackout! Youre lowering the bar because you want credit for not geeking on Giamboo taking a few lucky swings of late! Nobody should be doing that. Just because some are doesnt mean you maintain credibility.

Nor can I find a single thread where you admit that the Yankees suck this year! I aint retracting my statement until you:

a. produce a thread where you explicitly state that the Yankees are going nowhere!

b. admit right here and now that the Yankees are going nowhere!

'Til then, youre a partisan hack!

I've been here during the many Yankee losses. This place has been dead as a doornail. I aint buying what youre selling.

You claim not to be one of these morons currently ballwashing Giamboo...well guess what. That should be a given, blackout! Youre lowering the bar because you want credit for not geeking on Giamboo taking a few lucky swings of late! Nobody should be doing that. Just because some are doesnt mean you maintain credibility.

Nor can I find a single thread where you admit that the Yankees suck this year! I aint retracting my statement until you:

a. produce a thread where you explicitly state that the Yankees are going nowhere!

b. admit right here and now that the Yankees are going nowhere!

'Til then, youre a partisan hack!

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=74862&highlight=#74862

i cant admit the yankees are going nowhere, considering anyone can make up 4.5 games, but i can admit they arent world series worthy

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=74862&highlight=#74862

i cant admit the yankees are going nowhere, considering anyone can make up 4.5 games, but i can admit they arent world series worthy

Don't even waste your time trying to prove anyting to this maroon.

He is just wasting time and is probably the biggest Sox homer and yankee hater out there.

His time is coming and when it does he will be hiding like he always has done in the past and always will do.

Archived