Mike-n-Mike ESPN Roast

Brenjetsfan

is in AC tomorrow night. I am heading down in a few hours to set up camp an keep an eye out for Klecko, who will be one of many players there...Will take lots of pics.

Max I thik I need an upgraded phone ya know that one that send pics interviews etc.......Will represent JETNATION to all the players.:vactiontime:

So I'm in AC...sorry 4H did not run into Charlie, but went to the club called Providence in the Trop Thur nite......did a little booginnnn with Chad Johnson. A lot nicer then KEYSHAWN "who".....

I did however get you a date with the hottest broad in the place......will post her pics later I gotta run

is in AC tomorrow night. I am heading down in a few hours to set up camp an keep an eye out for Klecko, who will be one of many players there...Will take lots of pics.

Max I thik I need an upgraded phone ya know that one that send pics interviews etc.......Will represent JETNATION to all the players.:vactiontime:

That sounds like a good idea. I have to look at the org chart to see how you report to, but you should definitely call that person and request it.

:rl:

I am sure it is in the budget!

feel free to forward me her daily rate Bren...maybe can hire for the SB party lol

Hey, her and 124 can make sandcastles while we're doing the real partying. we should have a JVJN superbowl party for the youngins. :)

Hey BP, I would make sandcastles with her anytime while I watch you sip your Beck's like you were drinking out of a Sippy Cup, sissy.

Oh and BTW 4H, Chucky Cheese's pizza still rules. :beer:

Son, have you ever done shots of tequila out of a sippy cup?

Father, now you are claiming to do shots of tequilla when I have seen you do ONE and I was the only one who did it with you.

Nice. ;)

Joe, take your diapers off and crawl to the airport next year and go to Miami. :baby:

That's where the adults partied. ;)

Archived