Not impressed with Tony Romo at all

Matt39

Tony Romo is a good Quarterback, and in the playoffs he is the new Peyton Manning, even if Manning is great, the playoff success or lack there of can be compared.

The thing I notice is that he has faded in the latter part of the season each of the last two years. He did not lose yesterday's game although he was only average. Had Kellen Clemens stats, didn't he? Even your MVP candidates look like crap when their line goes south. His line blew up in the second half. His center kept snapping floaters. Dumb penalties. Drops. Tony taking stupid sacks then getting an intentional grounding. Basically, Phillips was outcoached by a mile. He brought a team out there that was not ready to play. They took the Giants for granted. They assumed victory number 3 was in the bag, found themselves in a fight, and choked.

I don't think they were outplayed at all.

What was the time of possession in that game?

I believe the two reasons I cited (key drops, shady refs) are the reasons they lost. The Giants didn't outplay them...they barely had the damn football.

There was one area that the Giants killed them.

The Giants defensive line KILLED Dallas OL in the second half. They had Romo running for his life everytime he stepped back to throw.

The shady refs thing is pretty funny considering the past couple of years the Giants the past couple of years have probably been one of the most undisciplined teams in the league.

I hate to say it but the Giants put up a gritty performance yesterday. Earned that win, and hopefully and @ss whipping by Green Bay next week.

The "Boys" were definitely outplayed in the second half of the game.

The league does not favor the Giants over "America's Team". I was actually shocked that the Giants got so many calls. Dallas was sloppy and undisciplined. And this time their talent did not carry them. I hate watching games where i want both teams to lose. It is so frustrating.

Archived