So This Is What Hell Looks Like

SoFlaJets

for a Jets fan-it occurred to me during the in-game thread that depending on what ring of the inferno you end up in, knowing it would have to be one of the upper ones for sure-because TV in the lower echelons of Hades will just be fire on the screens 24/7 for eternity. Anyway a Jets fans' hell would have to look a lot like the 2007-08 season of NFL football. Here we have the Pats poised to win another SB-us sucking, them cheating and getting away with it and still ending up with the 7th pick in the draft. I mean it CAN'T get any worse can it? It can't end soon enough for me. We all need to do novenas before the 1st mini-camp even begins...

If there was some kind of light at the end of the tunnel, I'd say being in hell was kind of worth it. Especially if on the other side there was at least a super bowl berth. But at this point, I don't see light at the end of the tunnel. This offseason better be great.

for a Jets fan-it occurred to me during the in-game thread that depending on what ring of the inferno you end up in, knowing it would have to be one of the upper ones for sure-because TV in the lower echelons of Hades will just be fire on the screens 24/7 for eternity. Anyway a Jets fans' hell would have to look a lot like the 2007-08 season of NFL football. Here we have the Pats poised to win another SB-us sucking, them cheating and getting away with it and still ending up with the 7th pick in the draft. I mean it CAN'T get any worse can it? It can't end soon enough for me. We all need to do novenas before the 1st mini-camp even begins...

Us sucking sucked, but if we don't win the super bowl, I couldn't care less who does win it.

The Jets going 4-12 sucks. Add to the fact if the Giants win the SB and Eli doing whatever would make things worse. But not as bad if the Pats win and go 19-0 and Brady doing another stupid "oh gosh" look.

Packers winning would be a lot better than either the Giants or Pats. But regardless the Jets going 4-12 sucked.

Us sucking sucked, but if we don't win the super bowl, I couldn't care less who does win it.

I really won't care if we are forced to watch the Jints lose to the Pats.That would suck a whole bunch, a level of mega-suckage that would be difficult to endure-the Pats and their Mass-hole base and the Jints and their arrogant fans and the NY media all torturing us for 2 weeks and the aftermath.

I really won't care if we are forced to watch the Jints lose to the Pats.That would suck a whole bunch, a level of mega-suckage that would be difficult to endure-the Pats and their Mass-hole base and the Jints and their arrogant fans and the NY media all torturing us for 2 weeks and the aftermath.

If the Pats win and go 19-0, it won't just be for two weeks. It'll be forever. Look at the Fins and their 17-0 season 30+ years ago. No, if the Pats go undefeated, this will be a lifetime thing where we hear about Brady and BB toasting freaking champagne as other teams lose. It was annoying when we heard about the Fins doing it, real or unreal, but you know the Pats would be the team to do that and they and their fans would remind everybody about it year in and year out.

Giants and the fans would be annoying, but I guarantee that if the Pats go 19-0, it would be a forever thing every damn year where everybody would be reminded of how great the Pats were when they went 19-0. Like I said, we hear it about the Fins all the time now and it's 30+ Years later. You know BB, Brady and company and Fans will be far worse than Shula and the Fins and fans.

Well we have gone one ring further down the inferno now-not only do we have to suffer through another Pats SB but their opponent is our city rival-holy crap who could have written it any better than that? OK if we went winless or almost winless like Miami-that would have been the absolute worst-we are 3 rings from the bottom of the football inferno

Archived