The Official Post Whoring For Super Bowl VCash Thread

Maxman

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think every day. Must've been like 8 times. Maybe 10. I wish I could see the rep I've given out. I tried to get him every time he said "mate" or "doodles" but I can only rep like 7 times a day or something.

Yeah, the rep restraining can be annoying sometimes. That was soo funny, he couldn't even work out who the hell you were.:rl:

a few people accessed his account. the dumb*** posted his username and password on a public messageboard. I don't know how he and certain other posters make it through every day without accidentally killing themselves or losing all their money.

a few people accessed his account. the dumb*** posted his username and password on a public messageboard. I don't know how he and certain other posters make it through every day without accidentally killing themselves or losing all their money.

Did you or war ensemble feel dirty after accessing his account? :animal0026::confused0085:

LOL, I tried but by that time his password had been changed. That whole series of events was hilarious.:rl:

Archived