The Jinx is in!!!

Garb

And reason # 100 as to why I despise the Boston Red Sox - spoiled little prima donnas that just can't stand seeing the Pats steal their lime-light.

Anyway, who's part owner of the Sox? The Boston Globe. Who owns the Globe? The New York Freakin' Times.

I hate this! The jinx is in. Screw the tock, this is hard-core:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1600781500/ref=pe_5050_8239550_pe_snp_500

And reason # 100 as to why I despise the Boston Red Sox - spoiled little prima donnas that just can't stand seeing the Pats steal their lime-light.

Anyway, who's part owner of the Sox? The Boston Globe. Who owns the Globe? The New York Freakin' Times.

I hate this! The jinx is in. Screw the tock, this is hard-core:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1600781500/ref=pe_5050_8239550_pe_snp_500

Nice picture, Did not know you just became a mother;)

Nice picture, Did not know you just became a mother;)

She's my cousins third child - first girlie - completely spoiled thus far. I baby-sat for her and her twin brothers for a couple of hours Saturday and one of the twins told me that Alyssa's pic was posted on Boston.com (Globe on-line) - in the "post your Patriots baby and pets" section. So, there she was - page 19. Since I'm a super-duper picture poster now - I decided to post it. It will disappear soon enough...

I 'gotta say though - "baby and pet" section? I mean, why the combo here? Freakin' Globe....

She's my cousins third child - first girlie - completely spoiled thus far. I baby-sat for her and her twin brothers for a couple of hours Saturday and one of the twins told me that Alyssa's pic was posted on Boston.com (Globe on-line) - in the "post your Patriots baby and pets" section. So, there she was - page 19. Since I'm a super-duper picture poster now - I decided to post it. It will disappear soon enough...

I 'gotta say though - "baby and pet" section? I mean, why the combo here? Freakin' Globe....

looks a little like JoeBaby,,,just sayin :confused:

this is now completly off topic but i thought you were talking about the giants on the cover of SI. The editors have to know the power they hold and instead of using it for the good of truth, justice, and the american way, they ensure a pats win by putting the giants on the cover.

Archived