Bartman - if anybody cares

vanDoug

WOW, ESPN SHOULD REALLY SHUT THE F*** UP.

They're practically calling for his head with this stupid campaign bullcrap. ESPNs keeps getting worse.

"Yo Yo Yo stuart scott with ma boy scott van pelt"

"Hey everybody, I'm scott van pelt, dawg yo"

SHADDUP!

WOW, ESPN SHOULD REALLY SHUT THE F*** UP.

They're practically calling for his head with this stupid campaign bullcrap. ESPNs keeps getting worse.

"Yo Yo Yo stuart scott with ma boy scott van pelt"

"Hey everybody, I'm scott van pelt, dawg yo"

SHADDUP!

I'm glad he's alright and still following the team, still being a fan. But he'll never return to Wrigley. The thought of never being able to get back to Fenway to me is awful.

Boston forgave Buckner after last October (even though it was not Buckner's fault), would Chicago forgive Bartman if the Cubs win??

I'm glad he's alright and still following the team, still being a fan. But he'll never return to Wrigley. The thought of never being able to get back to Fenway to me is awful.

Boston forgave Buckner after last October (even though it was not Buckner's fault), would Chicago forgive Bartman if the Cubs win??

Definitely. It's not Bartman's fault, and it wasn't the World Series.

Definitely. It's not Bartman's fault, and it wasn't the World Series.

I hate to say it man, but it was Steve Bartman's fault :mrgreen:

It really was ... I hate when Yankee fans cost the Yankees an out simply because their desire to catch a ball overwhelms their desire to see the team succeed ... pisses me off to no end ... and it has for years

It really came back to bite the Cubs in that crucial game ... no doubt in my mind they win that game {and go to the WS} if Bartman clears the way for Alou to make the play ... BUT NO, he had to have a souvineer :roll:

Well he got his souvineer .. got it for life .. though it was not exactly the souvineer he had in mind :(

Now I do feel bad for the guy .. never want to see him harmed in any way .. and it must really suck for a CUBS FAN {which he is} to know he likely cost his team a trip to the WS after a hundred year drought .. but he kinda did

It really was ... I hate when Yankee fans cost the Yankees an out simply because their desire to catch a ball overwhelms their desire to see the team succeed ... pisses me off to no end ... and it has for years

It really came back to bite the Cubs in that crucial game ... no doubt in my mind they win that game {and go to the WS} if Bartman clears the way for Alou to make the play ... BUT NO, he had to have a souvineer :roll:

Well he got his souvineer .. got it for life .. though it was not exactly the souvineer he had in mind :(

Now I do feel bad for the guy .. never want to see him harmed in any way .. and it must really suck for a CUBS FAN {which he is} to know he likely cost his team a trip to the WS after a hundred year drought .. but he kinda did

Exactly.

Exactly.

So if a Jets fan by whatever means, interefered with a play that would have sent the Jets to the Super Bowl he'd be ok? :shock:

That would be impossible, but Bartman should not have gone for the ball. That's a given. That being said, Alou may not have made that catch. And it was still a foul ball, so the at bat was still alive. Gonzalez needs to field the ball. They were still winning in that game, and I believe they had one more game after that.

So if a Jets fan by whatever means, interefered with a play that would have sent the Jets to the Super Bowl he'd be ok? :shock:

That would be impossible, but Bartman should not have gone for the ball. That's a given. That being said, Alou may not have made that catch. And it was still a foul ball, so the at bat was still alive. Gonzalez needs to field the ball. They were still winning in that game, and I believe they had one more game after that.

Archived