Some ASG questions that MUST be answered

Jet/BosoxFan

This stupid country crap shouldn't happen.

Not only should Pujols be in it but so should A-Rod, Miguel Tejada and Derek Lee...not Jason Bay and Heep Sopi Choi or Sum Dumb **** or whatever his name is.

The HR Derby this year should've consisted of:

ARod

Tejada

C.Lee

D.Lee

Pujols

Ortiz

Teixiera

Jones

Yes I know Abreu hit 24 but he should've never been in that position anyways.

This stupid country crap shouldn't happen.

Not only should Pujols be in it but so should A-Rod, Miguel Tejada and Derek Lee...not Jason Bay and Heep Sopi Choi or Sum Dumb **** or whatever his name is.

The HR Derby this year should've consisted of:

ARod

Tejada

C.Lee

D.Lee

Pujols

Ortiz

Teixiera

Jones

Yes I know Abreu hit 24 but he should've never been in that position anyways.

1. Why is Albert Pujols not in the HR Derby?

2. How much will the HR Derby suck without steroids?

3. Hey...where's Jeter

4. If A-Rod makes an error tommorrow night, will Varitek run up the 3rd base line and shove his catcher's mitt into his face again?

1) Because they had to make room for Jason Bay. MLB is such an international game. The entire sport would have been enriched if Canada could have just pulled it out there. Now, Canadian fans have lost all hope. Tis a shame.

2) It will. What's next? They're going to pull the roids out of the NFL? God that would suck.

3) Jeter is home. The usual Yankee bandwagon pack of homer/voters don't pay 20 bucks for a .500 team and they don't take the time to vote for slap-hitting shortstops with minimal range. Somehow, Miguel Tejada stole his spot.

4) Tek is the best catcher in baseball, but he HAD to take that mask off. That was total bush. Not that I'm defending ARod, but if you're going to swing on a guy, at least have the balls to climb out of your suit of armor first.

1. Why is Albert Pujols not in the HR Derby?

2. How much will the HR Derby suck without steroids?

3. Hey...where's Jeter

4. If A-Rod makes an error tommorrow night, will Varitek run up the 3rd base line and shove his catcher's mitt into his face again?

1) Because they had to make room for Jason Bay. MLB is such an international game. The entire sport would have been enriched if Canada could have just pulled it out there. Now, Canadian fans have lost all hope. Tis a shame.

2) It will. What's next? They're going to pull the roids out of the NFL? God that would suck.

3) Jeter is home. The usual Yankee bandwagon pack of homer/voters don't pay 20 bucks for a .500 team and they don't take the time to vote for slap-hitting shortstops with minimal range. Somehow, Miguel Tejada stole his spot.

4) Tek is the best catcher in baseball, but he HAD to take that mask off. That was total bush. Not that I'm defending ARod, but if you're going to swing on a guy, at least have the balls to climb out of your suit of armor first.

Archived