F This

Gainzo

Just because you read something on Patsfans.com, doesn't make it true. ;)

Estrella was caught when he tried to enter the lockerroom at halftime, not in the first seven minutes. I can find links, if you want.

I don't think I read a single accusation from any team, that Mangini videotapes signals. Oh sure, the Pats leaked a story that they asked a Jets cameraman to leave their stadium last year, but nobody seemed to disagree that he was recording game film.

But yes, one of the tapes Belicheat handed over showed a coach waving. It was Herm, :lol: . He even admitted to this. :rolleyes:

Look, I know that nearly everybody in the NFL, tries to steal signals, sifts through garbage cans, interviews cut players, send spies to practices, etc. to try and gain a competitive edge. But the videotaping, this was taking it to a whole other level, and it was of great concern to everybody. The competition committee, the owners, the commisioner, everybody agreed that the use of videotape was effecting the integrity of the game and had to stop. Everybody understood that, everybody, expect one freakin' arrogant ******* from New England. Belicheat thumbed his nose, and continued to do it anyway.

Now I really hope that Matt Walsh is full of crap. I really hope so. Because if he really does have something, then the whole NFL gets a blackeye, and that effects everybody. There's one person to blame for this mess, and that's Belicheat. Sure, Goodell should take some blame for not handling this better in the first place, but Belicheat brought this whole thing on.

There! Got that off my chest. :)

Listen - bb got the word from the league like everyone lese did. It said "cut it out!" BB didn;t. He got busted and deservedly so...even though for the rest of my life I will think of Mangini as a rat. Sorry. Can't help it.

Heard a report today that Walsh is full of doo-doo.

This is what gets my goat (not Tom's -tee-hee-hee) - there was a rumor months ago that was proved to be unfounded - then Specter - a comcast sympathizer - gets in the frey - then a Boston Herald Reporter who is known to hate the Pats states that one source says there MAY be a tape of the walk-thru - espn runs with this OLD story and ruins my SB hype weekend. First of all - how do you run a story on a rumor that was unsubstatiated and then the larger media runs with a basically rehashed story? It really does speak to the integrity of the media, don't you think?

I'm upset at the media more than the loss - they deserved to lose - they were not the better team. I can live with that - moreso than lasts years loss against Indy, truth be told.

The media has the power to completely ruin a fans experience. It pisses me off. The departed Will McDonough was a master of this. That drunken insider from the Globe who became a master puppeteer and if you did not give him the inside stories - or if someone paid him to push an agenda - watch out! He hated Roger Clemens with a passion! Coined the term Texas Con-Man. Helped soften the blow when the Sox got rid of 'em, eh? :) This scribe who broke a cocaine story for the Pats first SB. Proved to be half true. He's also the one that broke the Parcells is leaving for NYJ story before the second SB - proved to be true. Both instances proved to ruin my SB experience. That why I knew in my heart of hearts the Pats would lose this past Sunday. The media was making it too hard. The pressure was 'gonna be too intense. These players are human afterall.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Listen - bb got the word from the league like everyone lese did. It said "cut it out!" BB didn;t. He got busted and deservedly so...even though for the rest of my life I will think of Mangini as a rat. Sorry. Can't help it.

:) Call him a rat all you like, but it won't change the fact that Belicheat brought it on himself. :box:

The media can be awful (80 percent of the time they're not even close to accurate) and the timing of this is peculiar. (I am sorry that ruined your experience) Specter is claiming that he has tried to contact Goodell about this but was ignored. Who knows, it could be more about cable's fight with the NFL, but apparently they are going to talk to Matt Walsh, so we'll have to wait and see if anything comes out. I really do hope nothing does, for the interest of everyone. This would be bad for everyone. But I wouldn't be honest if I didn't admit that I think would be great if they threw out Belicheat to save the integrity of the league. I don't think it will happen, but I do wish that. :)

Oh, and Tom was right to laugh, the Giants did not hold the Pats to only 17 points. ;)

I`ve noticed a lot of Sox and Briuns garb around here. Looks like the fans just can`t stomach the big loss so they had to dust off there other gear. A few fans are taking the loss stride,but thatsbecause there the bandwagoneers. The real fans you cant even talk to yet.

Funny, I'm taking it in stride yet I'm not a bandwagoner. Guess that just means I have perspective.

I`ve noticed a lot of Sox and Briuns garb around here. Looks like the fans just can`t stomach the big loss so they had to dust off there other gear. A few fans are taking the loss stride,but thatsbecause there the bandwagoneers. The real fans you cant even talk to yet.

I call serious bullsh*t here. I work accross the street from the Boston Garden and the few remaining Bruins fans that actually went to the game last nite were wearing Pats caps.

You live in Billerica, MA. Most people there can't talk period, let alone talk about the Pats.

I call serious bullsh*t here. I work accross the street from the Boston Garden and the few remaining Bruins fans that actually went to the game last nite were wearing Pats caps.

Well thats at the Garden i guess. I dont know what to tell you. I even told my wife this and she (Patsfan) does see way less Pats garb around here.

You live in Billerica, MA. Most people there can't talk period, let alone talk about the Pats.

Yeah, thats where i live. Atleast i dont live in Lynn;). City broads....LOL ...Gottah luv em...

Yeah, thats where i live. Atleast i dont live in Lynn;). City broads....LOL ...Gottah luv em...

Billerica blows. So doesn't Lynn - which isn't exactly the city - Boston is. I don't live in either of them. Just work in Boston.

Why would you ever think I lived in Lynn? Do my posts make me appear to be an illegal immigrant from Vietnam or Guatemala?

By the way - Billerica may be the only town left (along with Wilmington and Charlestown) that has any Bruins fans. So quite frankly, your frame of reference is seriously compromised. I work in town - people from everywhere, you know?

Billerica blows. So doesn't Lynn - which isn't exactly the city - Boston is. I don't live in either of them. Just work in Boston.

Why would you ever think I lived in Lynn? Do my posts make me appear to be an illegal immigrant from Vietnam or Guatemala?

Why does Billerica blow? Did some dude F-you over from Billerica or something?:yawn:

O.k. sorry my bad you must live in Revere.:P

By the way - Billerica may be the only town left (along with Wilmington and Charlestown) that has any Bruins fans. So quite frankly, your frame of reference is seriously compromised. I work in town - people from everywhere, you know?

Dont know what to tell yah gurl. My wife works at the Burlington mall and she see a good amount of people too. just telling you like i see it and what she noticed also. Dam gurl chill

Why does Billerica blow? Did some dude F-you over from Billerica or something?:yawn:

O.k. sorry my bad you must live in Revere.:P

You aren't from here obvioulsy. Everyone I know from Billerica (all three) want to live next door in Tewksbury. Am I right? LOL!

Revere? Now you've done it!

To give you just a tiny bit of perspective - I grew up in Newton. ;)

your thoughts on mumbles going for it 4th and 13

Good call.

Gostkowski's longest attempt this year was from 42 yards I believe. He has the leg but his accuracy over 45 yards isn't very good.

Crappy play-call though.

Good call.

Gostkowski's longest attempt this year was from 42 yards I believe. He has the leg but his accuracy over 45 yards isn't very good.

Crappy play-call though.

Looks like you need another kicker then

i would have punted if he thought SG could not make it

The Pats had been going for it on 4th down all year so I wasn't surprised.

going for it on 4th and 13 is crazy when you have a crack at a 48 yarder in a dome. knowing belly's penchant for playing coy with injuries, i wouldn't be surprised if gastowski was hurting. or it could be that belly took a calculated risk to break the spirits of the gmen's D early and keep them honest in coverage ("even when you think you stopped us, you didn't") and it backfired.

going for it on 4th and 13 is crazy when you have a crack at a 48 yarder in a dome. knowing belly's penchant for playing coy with injuries, i wouldn't be surprised if gastowski was hurting. or it could be that belly took a calculated risk to break the spirits of the gmen's D ("even when you think you stopped us, you didn't") and it backfired.

I'd go with the latter. Aikman mentioned that Gostkowski was hitting 50 yarders in warmups.

I'd go with the latter. Aikman mentioned that Gostkowski was hitting 50 yarders in warmups.

well one thing is for certain, belly underestimated the giant's D. and who could blame him? this was a different unit than they faced in week 17. belly's gameplan was to limit the giants to 20 points and he assumed that would equal victory. and who would've disputed that before sunday? no one. if you had been told going into the game that the giants would only score 17 you'd have bet the farm on the pats giving the points. i know i would've. the giants D played one helluva game. the pats D played well also-- at least compared to in week 17. i really think they succeeded in their goal: keep the giants under 20. it's the pats offense that faltered. the giant's D coordinator will be a head coach next season, if he wants to be.

well one thing is for certain, belly underestimated the giant's D. and who could blame him? this was a different unit than they faced in week 17. belly's gameplan was to limit the giants to 20 points and he assumed that would equal victory. and who would've disputed that before sunday? no one. if you had been told going into the game that the giants would only score 17 you'd have bet the farm on the pats giving the points. i know i would've. the giants D played one helluva game. the pats D played well also-- at least compared to in week 17. i really think they succeeded in their goal: keep the giants under 20. it's the pats offense that faltered. the giant's D coordinator will be a head coach next season, if he wants to be.

Right on. The key to the game was the Giants D beating the crap out of Brady all game long and Eli making a couple of crazy/unbelievable plays. The Giants won that game fair and square.

Who would have thought that the Pats would only score 14 points?

Right on. The key to the game was the Giants D beating the crap out of Brady all game long and Eli making a couple of crazy/unbelievable plays. The Giants won that game fair and square.

14 points in the first quarter wouldn't have surprised me. dirty secret: i took the pats giving the points (but not enough to root for em!). thought week 17 was a unique feat by the gmen but they exposed their bag of tricks and bellichik would be ready. defensively, he was for the most part barring that last minute drive. i have a feeling brady is going to face some injuries next year though...

I had a feeling that both San Diego and NYG could cause you guys problems offensively. The best way too contain the Pats offence is being able to generate pressure without having to bring the house. I knew NYG and SD could do that. I couldn't see only 14 points though, that was pretty messed up.

You guys only scored 13 offensive points vs us though in Foxboro, 6 if you take away the blocked punt.;-)

I had a feeling that both San Diego and NYG could cause you guys problems offensively. The best way too contain the Pats offence is being able to generate pressure without having to bring the house. I knew NYG and SD could do that. I couldn't see only 14 points though, that was pretty messed up.

You guys only scored 13 offensive points vs us though in Foxboro, 6 if you take away the blocked punt.;-)

You guys actually held the Pats to their lowest point total of the year before the Giants held them to 14.

San Diego is a paper tiger. They will never win anything until they STFU and concentrate on football.

Alright, Gainzo, now that your post-game depression has lifted a little, I'll do what I was gonna do when you very first posted this thread. It went with the thread title, no doubt, but I felt something that was strangely like sympathy. A little. Not really. No. Anyway...

JamieRavensGame2.jpg

C'mon, wise guy, you deserved that - at least just a little. :P

Whether the Giants win or lose the Super Bowl, they will be the more popular team in the Tri-State area. They have been around for many more years than the Jets and have a tremendous amount more of success. Its something that you have to get used to.

I for one was planning to root for New England, but when it all came down on Saturday night and into Super Bowl Sunday, I decided the best thing to do was to root against your biggest rival. Its not the Giants organization we hate, its the d'bag fans of the Giants a lot of us hate and trust me, I still do hate them with an undying passion. BUT, to see the CHEATERS CHOKE on the biggest stage of them all, I'll take all the Giants praising talk for the next month before its all Mets and Yankees, and even already the talk on the radio is more Johan Santana than anything else.

But hey, at least its not like Boston where the Patriots are just Red Sox fans with nothing to do in the winter. ;)

Now THAT's what I've been talking about 124!! Great post!!!

Archived