Why did you ask for my address Max?

SouthernJet

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh man this is turning into another Boozer, check to see if you are eligible kind of thread. Not my intention. We have a pretty big sponsorship announcement coming up and I just wanted to thank everyone but only a select few are getting gifts. No way could we afford to send something to everyone.

I fear this gesture is backfiring and we will end up looking bad for trying to do the right thing.

No shyte, and you left out Boozer. :shutit:

Look out next week for a new banner. Pretty big endorsement deal headed this way. I never dreamed of making money off this stuff. But now that I have I want to share some of it.

I stress the SOME part. The rest of you get your grubby hands off, lol.

Look out next week for a new banner. Pretty big endorsement deal headed this way. I never dreamed of making money off this stuff. But now that I have I want to share some of it.

I stress the SOME part. The rest of you get your grubby hands off, lol.

Max, I have been very fortunate in life from a financial point of view.

If I am deemed to benefit from your new windfall , please donate my portion to 'The Human Fund'.

JGBs is the executor or this fund and he will give you the Cayman Islands address for deposit.

If I am deemed to benefit from your new windfall , please donate my portion to 'The Human Fund'.

JGBs is the executor or this fund and he will give you the Cayman Islands address for deposit.

SJ made his fortune being an architect.

Have you seen the new addition to the Gugenheim? He did that, and it didn't take very long.

Archived