Why did you ask for my address Max?

SouthernJet

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Max, why didn't you just ask Lauren for my address? She's been here a bunch of times.

What the hell is going on?

LOL!!!!!!!!!

I need some info from some posters -- I will explain it all shortly. We won't screw you over, I promise.

WTF?

Is someone coming to visit me?

i got that as well, he better be sending me something and not trying to come over to seduce me.

btw maxxx, if you see this, 2xl is my shirt size, my pm box is full otherwise i would reply to that. Smizzy has my address from secret santa.

I replied my address tooo....AND the panties can be any color....but I do like to match my bra to them, so with that in mind let the wifey pick my gift out.::wub

Bren, ya don't need Maxxx to buy you new panties, i said i would give you the pairs I swiped from you back next time i saw you, sheesh! lol

all i know, is that i'm not giving some creepy jet fan my address. Send my magnet to tictac, i'll give you her address if you want. She wears a small, or a kids large FWIW.

Not for nothing drago but did he even ask for your address? :box:

I think he is sending us all Canoes- A clue he wants us to be in shape for the next tailgate. Plus Canoes don't cost that much to ship, or store. Or handbuild out of trees with JETNATION carved into the side. Watch out for those splinters, Max.

Max, check your PMs..

I will say, you have the sh!ttiest memory! How many times do I need to give you my address and Tee size?? LOL.

When buying Verde t-shirts\tank tops here is the formula I use. It is tricky to remember that is why I keep double checking:

Size Ordered = Actual Size - 2

\:D/

Archived