Why did you ask for my address Max?

SouthernJet

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh yeah, I don't know if you wanted me to know it, but you sent me the list of people who are getting a gift basket-- I noticed quite a few names missing that should be on that list.

:Typotux:

The list you were on was all the B People. The A List got their notification 2 weeks ago.

Oh man this is turning into another Boozer, check to see if you are eligible kind of thread. Not my intention. We have a pretty big sponsorship announcement coming up and I just wanted to thank everyone but only a select few are getting gifts. No way could we afford to send something to everyone.

I fear this gesture is backfiring and we will end up looking bad for trying to do the right thing.

Oh man this is turning into another Boozer, check to see if you are eligible kind of thread. Not my intention. We have a pretty big sponsorship announcement coming up and I just wanted to thank everyone but only a select few are getting gifts. No way could we afford to send something to everyone.

I fear this gesture is backfiring and we will end up looking bad for trying to do the right thing.

Don't feel bad Max. You tried to do the right thing. You can just tell me mine got lost in the mail.

Hey.... what about me ?? J/k I know it's hard to give everyone here a gift but, I thought I was special Max :) you know I'm really not that picky I will take anything with JN on it.Hell, I'll even take an empty Jar with JN on it if you have one handy LOL ;)

They have an empty jar but I don't think you want it. They call it their "mayonnaise" jar if you know what I mean. :smilies2_puke:

That makes me glad I didnt get one. Mine would have probably said I wanna toss your salad.

I do however think Tabor needs my address to send me some of those Star Wars toys he keeps teasing me about.

I want you to set up the ultimate battle. Bust out every figure you have and go to war!

I want you to set up the ultimate battle. Bust out every figure you have and go to war!

I have about 1000 figures, 30 vehicles, 15 playsets, that would take me forever and my wife would kill me for messing up the entire house. I would love to do it and I will one day soon.

I have about 1000 figures, 30 vehicles, 15 playsets, that would take me forever and my wife would kill me for messing up the entire house. I would love to do it and I will one day soon.

You could paint your body like the Death star and let her beat you like a pinata for the finale.

Just don't foget to take pics!!

You could paint your body like the Death star and let her beat you like a pinata for the finale.

Just don't foget to take pics!!

I just talked to her about it and she said no problem. My only thing is it will take about 2 days to set up and the only room in my house with out carpeting is the kitchen. The figures need a flat surface to stand properly and I need rope to hang the vehicles from the ceiling. It will get done and yes pics will definitely be taken. It just will take awhile for me to do it, cant exactly make the kitchen off limits.

I know you want to see me naked and painted like the Death Star, so I will send you those in a PM. :D.

I just talked to her about it and she said no problem. My only thing is it will take about 2 days to set up and the only room in my house with out carpeting is the kitchen. The figures need a flat surface to stand properly and I need rope to hang the vehicles from the ceiling. It will get done and yes pics will definitely be taken. It just will take awhile for me to do it, cant exactly make the kitchen off limits.

My army vs yours when I make the trip up to virginia. I will rent a u-haul.

Archived