3 Mets vs. Yankees Tickets -June 27th Friday

whats so hard to understand that im just trying to see if anyone is interested in buying these?? If your not, then please dont post in the thread, then.

What don't you understand about people are interested in buying with them? But it's hard when you won't give us the f'n price.. I know I know you just want to see the offers.. BUT WE ALL ASKED FOR THE FACE VALUE. OBVIOUSLY YOUR UP TO SOMETHING IF YOU WONT POST THE FACE VALUE.. So why arn't you posting it? I highly doubt your trying to sell these for under face value.. So post the face value or hush...

whats so hard to understand that im just trying to see if anyone is interested in buying these?? If your not, then please dont post in the thread, then.

What's so hard to understand about us not wanting scalpers to post here? I will give you face value for the tickets. Please PM me so we can make payment arrangements.

Thanks in advance.

i have sold them. thanks to anyone who has been interested. and no im not a scalper. im 16! you must feel real cool trying to tell off a teenager mangenious.

I didn't tell you off my friend.. And again you still haven't answered the question. What was the face value.. 3 or 4 us asked you for the face value you didn't answer any of us..

Archived