Predictions on the next Jets players that will be cut/release from the team

Jedi_Jet1121

What exactly is wrong with Baker? and with Ryan already gone exactly who is going to play TE? Not sure what Miller did wrong he was hurt all last year coming off a pro bowl return season. Top of this list which is probably very short is Robertson.

Here is how i see it.

1. Baker or Ryan

2. Robertson

3. Justin Miller

4. Hank Poteat

I dont think Poteat will be gone but i do think that somehow he'll be gone

Ryan is gone

Poteat is a FA who is currently talking to NE

Baker is our best TE, but wants to redo his contract. That could cause him to be gone, but I hope not

Justin Miller showed some promise early last season before he was injured, has all the skill in the world. Gets at least one more year.

Robertson will be cut May 30th

Here is how i see it.

1. Baker or Ryan

2. Robertson

3. Justin Miller

4. Hank Poteat

Baker is the starting tight end.. miller is still young and we're already low on corners.. poteat is a free agent. not the most thought out list i've ever seen.

Ryan is gone

Poteat is a FA who is currently talking to NE

Baker is our best TE, but wants to redo his contract. That could cause him to be gone, but I hope not

Justin Miller showed some promise early last season before he was injured, has all the skill in the world. Gets at least one more year.

Robertson will be cut May 30th

Bingo

Here is how i see it.

1. Baker or Ryan

2. Robertson

3. Justin Miller

4. Hank Poteat

:confused:

• Baker was just given an extension & raise in November. He would have to insult Mangini and his wife in the media, then repeat the same for Tannenbaum & Woody Johnson, to get cut.
  • Ryan is not on the Jets anymore. He is a free agent.
  • Robertson is obviously gone; it's only a matter of when. If they can get anything for him by June 1st, they'll do it. If not, they'll release him last thing before that cutoff date.
  • Justin Miller is a possibility. But I doubt it would be until we get a long look at him over the spring/summer, particularly if we draft a CB on day one.
  • Hank Poteat is not on the Jets anymore. He is a free agent.

Only real possibilities from this list are Robertson & Miller. Robertson will almost definitely go first, & Miller they'll let compete. My guess is Miller sticks b/c he's cheap & under contract for 1 more year (depending on whether he's healed or not). Mangini seems to like him.

Baker Just had his best season as a pro!! Ryan is already a Dolphin!! What next, you predict they'll cut McCarens??:rl:

You call under 50 catches in a season his best season? thats horrorable man. Whats next you think a WR that makes 60 catches should be in the pro bowl?

You call under 50 catches in a season his best season? thats horrorable man. Whats next you think a WR that makes 60 catches should be in the pro bowl?

Dude, they just gave Baker a new contract in November. What happened since then that you think will now get him released?

You also asked about the possible cuts/releases of two players who aren't even on the Jets anymore because their contracts expired without the team re-signing them.

Then you mentioned DRob, who the whole world already knows won't be here next year.

You should have just made the title of your thread, "Do you think we'll cut/release Justin Miller?" since he's the only one that there could be some debate about.

...by the way, it's nothing personal. I'm cranky tonight.

Dude, they just gave Baker a new contract in November. What happened since then that you think will now get him released?

You also asked about the possible cuts/releases of two players who aren't even on the Jets anymore because their contracts expired without the team re-signing them.

Then you mentioned DRob, who the whole world already knows won't be here next year.

You should have just made the title of your thread, "Do you think we'll cut/release Justin Miller?" since he's the only one that there could be some debate about.

Its all cool i did not know that Ryan was gone i heard about it but i did not really think he was gone. Baker i did not even know he got his contract redone. But its cool

Its all cool i did not know that Ryan was gone i heard about it but i did not really think he was gone. Baker i did not even know he got his contract redone. But its cool

Archived