Talk about a STEAL!

NYjet10

So i'm moving to Connecticuit in August. We went up today to the Danbury mall. We were walking around, and we came across a small sports store. The name was BC sports, and collectibles. We walk in, and there's a bunch of signed stuff, and a few Jet jerseys. So, I have a black, and green Pennington jersey, and I decided to see if they had good prices there. There were about 7 or 8 jerseys. The first few were Jones replicas for 75 bucks. Then there were 2 authentic Cotchery's for 90 bucks. Then a couple of authentic Pennington's for 85 bucks. Then the last jersey on the rack was an authentic Leon Washington. I look at the price tag it was 49.99!!!!!!! My dad got me it. My first authentic jersey, with one of my favorite players, and only 50 bucks! As the guy rang it up he goes this is a steal, and all I did was smile.

How could you tell and if so nice job.Im going to the BC store near me and checkout the jerseys ASAP.

Actually i matched it up with a vilma repli - thentic online, and mine is repli - thentic. But still it looks, and feels authentic, and thats all that matters plus only 50 bucks;)

So i'm moving to Connecticuit in August. We went up today to the Danbury mall. We were walking around, and we came across a small sports store. The name was BC sports, and collectibles. We walk in, and there's a bunch of signed stuff, and a few Jet jerseys. So, I have a black, and green Pennington jersey, and I decided to see if they had good prices there. There were about 7 or 8 jerseys. The first few were Jones replicas for 75 bucks. Then there were 2 authentic Cotchery's for 90 bucks. Then a couple of authentic Pennington's for 85 bucks. Then the last jersey on the rack was an authentic Leon Washington. I look at the price tag it was 49.99!!!!!!! My dad got me it. My first authentic jersey, with one of my favorite players, and only 50 bucks! As the guy rang it up he goes this is a steal, and all I did was smile.

damn i wish there was more i would take the 40 min drive over to CT to get one

If it was $90, it was not authentic. It is what we like to call, REPLITHENTIC. A mixture of a replica and authentic.

Authentic's wouldn't be priced down from $220 to $90. It was a Replithentic, which is $100-115.

If it was $90, it was not authentic. It is what we like to call, REPLITHENTIC. A mixture of a replica and authentic.

Authentic's wouldn't be priced down from $220 to $90. It was a Replithentic, which is $100-115.

Still $50 IS a steal.

Still $50 IS a steal.

Still $50 IS a steal.

I guess.

But really, thats no shocker to me. Jets Replica jerseys are down to $20-30 so it would only make sense that the Replithentic's are down to $50-60. I work at a Sporting Goods store, and we are famous for having lower prices than most if not everyone. However, we do not carry Replithentic's.

Still $50 IS a steal.

I guess.

But really, thats no shocker to me. Jets Replica jerseys are down to $20-30 so it would only make sense that the Replithentic's are down to $50-60. I work at a Sporting Goods store, and we are famous for having lower prices than most if not everyone. However, we do not carry Replithentic's.

I guess.

we need to diversify your wardrobe young man

J100.jpg

I guess.

we need to diversify your wardrobe young man

J100.jpg

and PS, Conncticut sucks. what town are you moving to. I work in danbury and go to school there too

and PS, Conncticut sucks. what town are you moving to. I work in danbury and go to school there too

I guess.

i wish jets replica were down to 20-30 dollars i would buy one because around me replicas are 75 dollars.

I guess.

i wish jets replica were down to 20-30 dollars i would buy one because around me replicas are 75 dollars.

Archived