Cheatriots update

SayNoToDMC

Patriots Defense-C- Patriots Mar. 10 - 10:01 am et

The Patriots are expected to claim that former video assistant Matt Walsh videotaped other teams' signals "on his own."

That is, if Walsh has copies of videotaped walkthroughs and/or signals. The Boston Globe reports Walsh has embellished his online biography and was kicked off the Springfield College golf team in 1995 for playing a "dangerous prank" on a woman. The smear campaign has officially begun.

Source: Boston Globe

Looks like he might really have a tape

Patriots Defense-C- Patriots Mar. 10 - 10:01 am et

The Patriots are expected to claim that former video assistant Matt Walsh videotaped other teams' signals "on his own."

That is, if Walsh has copies of videotaped walkthroughs and/or signals. The Boston Globe reports Walsh has embellished his online biography and was kicked off the Springfield College golf team in 1995 for playing a "dangerous prank" on a woman. The smear campaign has officially begun.

Source: Boston Globe

Looks like he might really have a tape

where did you get this tidbit of information?

as a football fan I hope they did not cheat. But at the same time, if they did cheat...I really hope it is brought to light and it would be ironic the biggest scandal to hit the NFL in my lifetime was pinned on the golden boys of the NFL...AND that they got caught in a game versus none other than the new york JETS. You don't funk with the Jets. Know that.

where did you get this tidbit of information?

as a football fan I hope they did not cheat. But at the same time, if they did cheat...I really hope it is brought to light and it would be ironic the biggest scandal to hit the NFL in my lifetime was pinned on the golden boys of the NFL...AND that they got caught in a game versus none other than the new york JETS. You don't funk with the Jets. Know that.

This is going to get very interesting. Either he has something VERY interesting, like the tape of the walk thru, or he is insane, and his lawyer would also have to be insane.

I think he has the tape. It appears that both the NFL and Patriots are going to claim he did it on his own. The NFL would love to sweep this under the rug for obvious reasons.

They won't get away with it. If Walsh has the tape, and I think he does, this is a wonderful podium for Specter to make a grand stand play.

Not only that but it seems the American public is in the mood for a lynching. Their Pro Bowl players were booed in Hawaii. That is not a good sign. This is going to embarrass the NFL big time. Won't be any burning of tapes this time.

I don't think the general public is going to buy that he did it on his own. The Pats have already been caught in a semi lie.

Yep, this is going to add a lot of fun to the off season.

This is going to get very interesting. Either he has something VERY interesting, like the tape of the walk thru, or he is insane, and his lawyer would also have to be insane.

I think he has the tape. It appears that both the NFL and Patriots are going to claim he did it on his own. The NFL would love to sweep this under the rug for obvious reasons.

They won't get away with it. If Walsh has the tape, and I think he does, this is a wonderful podium for Specter to make a grand stand play.

Not only that but it seems the American public is in the mood for a lynching. Their Pro Bowl players were booed in Hawaii. That is not a good sign. This is going to embarrass the NFL big time. Won't be any burning of tapes this time.

I don't think the general public is going to buy that he did it on his own. The Pats have already been caught in a semi lie.

Yep, this is going to add a lot of fun to the off season.

why not? this guy is a nut. he stole the video of Vinatieri kicking the game winning FG against the Rams, he purposely put a blender knife in his bed to prevent further soiling of his dorm room bed, he embellishes his resume to the point of comedy (and yes, I know, lot's of people embellish - but his stuff is hysterical), he was fired, he has a vendetta against Pioli, - but lets forget all those facts. It does not suit your agenda.

why not? this guy is a nut. he stole the video of Vinatieri kicking the game winning FG against the Rams, he purposely put a blender knife in his bed to prevent further soiling of his dorm room bed, he embellishes his resume to the point of comedy (and yes, I know, lot's of people embellish - but his stuff is hysterical), he was fired, he has a vendetta against Pioli, - but lets forget all those facts. It does not suit your agenda.

I'm sure all of that adds up to him taping the Rams' final walkthrough the day before the superbowl without a single member of the Pats' brass or coaching staff's request or knowledge.

Your logic (as well as the Pats' position) makes as much sense as if I said BB cheated without knowledge of ANY tapes/spygate existing, simply because BB was involved with Miss Sharon & took $1M of a dying man's money, as well as consorting with another team's FO while under the employ of the Jets (who denied such permission).

Smear-tactics do not vindicate nor convict people of unrelated accusations.

I don't think BB cheated because I know of indiscretions in his past. I think BB cheated because they have friggin' tapes. And this is from someone who doesn't even give a crap about the stealing signs stuff (since everyone does it in every sport). Secretly taping a practice that the opponent believes to be private is way beyond that.

So let me get this straight? He went back in time after Pioli fired him to tape the walk thru because he had a vendetta against him?

:roll: Let the troll spinning begin. You wouldn't know a "FACT" if it bit you on the rear.

how do you steal a video, with tivo/vcr anyone has access to that highlight?

I can understand you standing by your man, but if there is a tape of

walkthru, he was an employee of team at the time and mumbles is responsible

and should be canned in a country minute.

I have a hard time believing they didn't watch tape. Of course they will deny

tape exists, it automatically puts an * on SB if they admit. Any player or

coach on that team will deny as it is their ring and legacy at stake.

If I am Woodrow, EM is called into my office and he needs to do "some plaining"

Archived