Looks like April 3rd for the NFL Schedule

PhinHater

I can almost gurantee we dont get much national televised games this year... maybe one monday night appearence

You are aware the Jets did not play in one Thursday Night, Sunday Night or Monday Night game in 2007, arn't you? They were given one, Week 17 vs KC, but flex scheduling changed it. Amazing how after a 10-6 season they were shafted. I do however think with the free agent aquisitions, the Jets do get one or two night games this season.

You are aware the Jets did not play in one Thursday Night, Sunday Night or Monday Night game in 2007, arn't you? They were given one, Week 17 vs KC, but flex scheduling changed it. Amazing how after a 10-6 season they were shafted. I do however think with the free agent aquisitions, the Jets do get one or two night games this season.

I have to agree unbelievable.. but we did get the thanksgiving day game this past year...

Please do not remind me of that disaster that I went to and had to see in person.

The only good part about that day is my a-hole Steeler fan cousin couldn't say a word because I would just reference the game five days earlier.

I have to agree unbelievable.. but we did get the thanksgiving day game this past year...

Thats cause that was a road game in Dallas ,it was the home prime time games that the JETS & Giants supposedly asked the NFL to not sced. them for ,because of the constuction going on..

Monday night only - only if it happens in the 1st 8 weeks of the season. Remember, ESPN gets the right to choose those Monday night games beginning in week 9 & can reset any game for another, NBC gets cart blanche when it comes to the Sunday night games - except for week 1.

With NFL network now adding Thursday night games for all 17 weeks, we stand a better chance of getting a Thursday night game these days than any other....

Interesting. The schedule is no longer being released on April 3rd, according to the schedule. Did the NFL simply take it off the list so no others could see and gear up for the 3rd or have they pushed back the date already?

Interesting. The schedule is no longer being released on April 3rd, according to the schedule. Did the NFL simply take it off the list so no others could see and gear up for the 3rd or have they pushed back the date already?

Quit tourturing us like this ,is it or isn`t it comming out on the 3rd!

Quit tourturing us like this ,is it or isn`t it comming out on the 3rd!

We thought we know, but we now we don't. Either they've pushed back the date or the NFL asked for that to be taken out of the schedule so that everyone and their mother do not know that its being released on the 3rd.

I'm sorry, but the Jets having (or not having) nationally-televised games affects me how?

For the fan at home, it doesn't. For the fans at the stadium, its different. Some people HATE the Sunday and Monday Night games, while others like myself look fowards to them. Nothing better than a SNF or MNF game at home, IMO. Unless of course its a 1pm kickoff on Opening Day. Thats a little better.

For the fan at home, it doesn't. For the fans at the stadium, its different. Some people HATE the Sunday and Monday Night games, while others like myself look fowards to them. Nothing better than a SNF or MNF game at home, IMO. Unless of course its a 1pm kickoff on Opening Day. Thats a little better.

I could be coaxed into opening day again if Pennington's not starting.

I love the 1:00 games but I also enjoy the 4:00 games for the simple fact I can watch the 1:00 games and actually enjoy em because if the Jets lose the 1:00 game, im pretty much done with watching football for the week.

Also, Iv been to 3 Jet games, I just dont enjoy em as much as being at the house with my older bro, throwing some ribs, burgers or chicken on the grill, eating chips with dip, getting on some liquor before and during the game, and alot of the times, AFTER THE GAME, thwoing the ball around at halftime, and actually being able to watch every play without having to struggle just to see the play. Someone could offer me free tickets, and I would pass

Now I know that alot of people go to football games because of the Tailgate, im sorry, me and my older bro are Jet fans, my best friend is a Bucs fan, and my older brothers friend that comes over every week is a Redskins fan, everyweek is like a tailgate at the house, and with my gf and my brothers wife, liquor is getting served everyother 5 mins...

I dont know how I started talking about all that from reading posts about the schedule, but it just started going together i guess, lol

Archived