TB Bucs sign Eugene Wilson

NYJETS3233

And the Jets take one more step closer to the Patriots. What an epic loss for the Patriots. I'm not sure how they're going to overcome this one. Hey, someone was bound to say it, might as well be me.

At least this is better than your LT post during the playoffs. ;)

And the Jets take one more step closer to the Patriots. What an epic loss for the Patriots. I'm not sure how they're going to overcome this one. Hey, someone was bound to say it, might as well be me.

Continues? The demise is long past. No use hanging on to past glory and achievements. The Pats have been done for two years. Where have you been? The Pats are now the Alex Rodriguez of Football. Bloated meaningless stats in the regular season and jack **** in the playoffs.

:banned::P;):box::Nuts::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Continues? The demise is long past. No use hanging on to past glory and achievements. The Pats have been done for two years. Where have you been? The Pats are now the Alex Rodriguez of Football. Bloated meaningless stats in the regular season and jack **** in the playoffs.

:banned::P;):box::Nuts::confused::confused::confused::confused:

wouldnt compare the Pats to Mr. A-Rod. Atleast the Pats can say they show up for playoff games, they just stay sleep for superbowls.:bag:

Archived