Wild Card lost in the shuffle

Green Jets & Ham

With all the excitement of beating Boston 3 out of 4 and pulling to within 0.5 of first place in the A.L. EAST, something else may have been lost in the shuffle ... Yankees also pulled into a tie for the Wild Card

WOW ... wasn't too long ago that both {Div and WC} looked miles away

Good Job by the Yankees =D>

But we can't stop now ... this just puts us back in the fight!!

With all the excitement of beating Boston 3 out of 4 and pulling to within 0.5 of first place in the A.L. EAST, something else may have been lost in the shuffle ... Yankees also pulled into a tie for the Wild Card

What is this "Wild Card" you speak of? It sounds like some sort of accomplishment a loser team would seek.

What is this "Wild Card" you speak of? It sounds like some sort of accomplishment a loser team would seek.

I agree, especially since these same Yankee fans were the very idiots saying the Red Sox got "lucky" by winning the wild card, and that "if it weren't for the wild card, the Yankees would be world champs". Blah, blah, blah.

I agree, especially since these same Yankee fans were the very idiots saying the Red Sox got "lucky" by winning the wild card, and that "if it weren't for the wild card, the Yankees would be world champs". Blah, blah, blah.

I have never actually seen anyone say that ever.

• 4 weeks later...

Good points.

bwa-hahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

Actually, the joke is on me. Not only do I have to make a concerted effort to type in the name "JonEJinx" when referring to JoneJet...

Now I have to address you as Green Jinx and Ham?

Gee...if one more of you Yankee fans becomes a jinxed bastard like these 2 and I am going to come down with carpal tunnel.

Archived