More greedy player

PLAYMAKER29

Who is the most greedy player?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is the most greedy player?

• Lavearanues Coles
    • Alex Rodriguez

It's not even a contest.

A-rod is the best player in baseball and is being payed as such.

Coles thinks he's the best player in football and isn't being payed as such, so he whines and cries.

Plus is A-rod going to want his contract re-done every year, for the rest of his career?

I don't have a problem with a player getting paid. A-rod will break the home run record in pinstripes, and he puts asses in the seats. He deserves to get payed.

Coles has been paid as pointed out as a top 3 receiver. He isn't even top 10, and he's only getting older and slower. The Jets in my estimation are doing him a favor with his injury history offering to guarantee his next 2 season. I hope they pull the offer off the table and tell him to **** himself at this point.

Arod is the best player of our era and could end up being the greatest player of all time, and thus he should get paid as such. Last year Giambi was getting 23 million a year, jeter was getting 21, manny was getting 17, helton was getting 16 and arod was getting 27. He is the highest paid, but it's not that much more than the other guys; consider him and 27 and than JD drew at 15 million or giambi at 23...i'll take arod and his 27 any day.

LC on the other hand isn't even a top 15 reciever in this league and his 5+ a year isn't good enough for him.

It's tough to say who's greedy as it is a business and im sure they both love money just the same, so basically i'm just saying Arod is worth his money and LC is not worth more than he's getting...for whover is more greedy i guess that's something only they really know.

Arod is the best player of our era and could end up being the greatest player of all time, and thus he should get paid as such. Last year Giambi was getting 23 million a year, jeter was getting 21, manny was getting 17, helton was getting 16 and arod was getting 27. He is the highest paid, but it's not that much more than the other guys; consider him and 27 and than JD drew at 15 million or giambi at 23...i'll take arod and his 27 any day.

LC on the other hand isn't even a top 15 reciever in this league and his 5+ a year isn't good enough for him.

It's tough to say who's greedy as it is a business and im sure they both love money just the same, so basically i'm just saying Arod is worth his money and LC is not worth more than he's getting...for whover is more greedy i guess that's something only they really know.

HAHAHA Best Player of all time. That's funny. The best players perform in the post season as well. AROD is a "me only" player. He opted out having 81 remaining over 3, and signed a deal for 27M a piece because he realized he wasn't getting 30. Well, sounds like "no biggie" but no, he cost his team big time because they lost their Texas subsity for his contract. AROD is the ultimate "me" player.....

I'm not even a Yankees fan so I have no hatred toward him like Yankees fans do... I wouldn't want AROD on my team if I made one. I can think of many 3Bs that may not put up the same #s against the Tampa Bays/KC Royals of the world, but would come through when it MATTERS.

Come on, it's AROD. You make 25M a year and you OPT OUT!? Come on.

He Opted out, of his contract. He didn't bitch and moan for a new one. Whether or not you agree with what he did, he honored it. Coles thinks he deserves a new contract every 2 years, and has no intention of honering a deal HE SIGNED. Hes a greedy scumbag. I don't know the #'s exactly but from what sperm has posted he's been top 3 as far as receivers go. Do you think he's even close to a top 3 receiver? A-rod is the highest payed player in Baseball but that's because he deserves to be.

He Opted out, of his contract. He didn't bitch and moan for a new one. Whether or not you agree with what he did, he honored it. Coles thinks he deserves a new contract every 2 years, and has no intention of honering a deal HE SIGNED. Hes a greedy scumbag. I don't know the #'s exactly but from what sperm has posted he's been top 3 as far as receivers go. Do you think he's even close to a top 3 receiver? A-rod is the highest payed player in Baseball but that's because he deserves to be.

Opting out = Bitching in my eyes.

Coles, who I am not the biggest fan of and I'm not saying what he is doing is right, will honor his deal. He'll just not show up for anything voluntary, which believe it or not, is his right. I don't like it, but it is his right. Same as AROD backing out.

AROD does NOT deserve to be the highest paid player in Baseball. He has Mike Piazza syndrome... piles it on against the 2nd division teams (if you're young, you won't know what that means) and does NOTHING when it matters.

Coles, who I am not the biggest fan of and I'm not saying what he is doing is right, will honor his deal. He'll just not show up for anything voluntary, which believe it or not, is his right. I don't like it, but it is his right. Same as AROD backing out.

AROD does NOT deserve to be the highest paid player in Baseball. He has Mike Piazza syndrome... piles it on against the 2nd division teams (if you're young, you won't know what that means) and does NOTHING when it matters.

What does that have to do with being greedy?

If this MARKETABLE player has teams falling over each other to give him tens of millions of dollars a year, and he is able to opt-out of his contract (which was the purpose of putting it in there in the first place), he's done nothing dishonorable.

Coles, who is not nearly as marketable, and who has significant injury history in a much rougher sport, is UNDER contract and demanding the Jets let him out of it, and get him a new one with them or someone else.

If A-Rod threatened to sit out a year or two earlier, demanding that the Yankees give him a new deal or he's not showing up to voluntary workouts despite the considerable sums they pay him, then he would be as bad or worse than Coles.

If you could opt out of your job and someone else wants to pay you $5M/year more than you're making, you'd stay in the place where everyone crucifies you for every out you make? Yeah, right.

Opting out is not bitching, it's built into the contract and it's his right to test free agency. There is a huge difference between what he did and what Coles is doing now.

The Yankees do not make the playoffs last year without A-rod carrying them in the beginning of the season, and lately none of them have performed in the playoffs. Who deserves to be payed more then A-Rod?

Archived