Rant - Season Tickets wannabes

Gainzo

I'm sick and farking tired of people stating that they would buy season tickets if they were available. These people are full of crap.

You know what? When you tell these people that they can buy tickets at face value they come up with all kinds of excuses why they can't.

If I ever see another post by some douchebag claiming that all they want is season tickets, and that us season ticket holders can't complain, I may reach through my screen and punch them in the face.

Some of you know that I'm giving up my Pats tickets because Krafty Bob raised the price $44 a seat ($132 a game increase for me).

I've called and emailed friends and family asking them if they want my seats. I've posted on Pats boards offering the tickets at face value. No takers.

I never want to hear the following ever again, "You are so lucky to have season tickets, if I didn't live in (insert state here) I would buy them in a heartbeat." GFY.

Thanks for reading my rant.

I'm sick and farking tired of people stating that they would buy season tickets if they were available. These people are full of crap.

You know what? When you tell these people that they can buy tickets at face value they come up with all kinds of excuses why they can't.

If I ever see another post by some douchebag claiming that all they want is season tickets, and that us season ticket holders can't complain, I may reach through my screen and punch them in the face.

Some of you know that I'm giving up my Pats tickets because Krafty Bob raised the price $44 a seat ($132 a game increase for me).

I've called and emailed friends and family asking them if they want my seats. I've posted on Pats boards offering the tickets at face value. No takers.

I never want to hear the following ever again, "You are so lucky to have season tickets, if I didn't live in (insert state here) I would buy them in a heartbeat." GFY.

istockphoto_1795210_cry_baby.jpg

Maybe people feel cheated for paying all this coin for a bunch of * * *

Gainzo stop complaining, you had season tickets - something that I would die for and always wanted, and gave them away. You are so lucky to have had season tickets, if I didn't live in New York I would buy them in a heartbeat so GFY!!!!!!!!

Now, I really hope what you said about destroying your comp was true, cause thats one less Pats fan if it is.:Nuts:

You should have bought them for one more year and sell them on stubhub. F$#$ them in their fu****g fu**hole.

Did any of the Pats fans offer you EBT or WIC checks for the tickets??? Because we know all M@ssholes are white trash and on welfare.

:P

Im probably going to sell 2 of my 4 tickets on a game by game basis this year. Going to try and make some cash off this team before I get completely kicked to the curb.

Its tough trying to find people who can afford $150 bucks a game ($100+ for tickets, parking, tolls, gas, food, beer, rum). Its impossible to find someone willing to cough up a grand...

and no, im not going to sell them for face value... unless you are a hot chick in her 20's with no morals or eyesight.

you have great seats. have you thought of seeing if maybe some of these friends would be willing to take 3 game packages? if you could get rid of 2 or 3 of those, well then you would recoup some money, if you werent ready to give them up completely.

i know that i am on the waitlist, and honestly, i am glad that my number is not coming up right now, it is rough time economically right now and if my number came up ..i dont know if i could swing it, as much as i would want to.

i will go to as many games as i can afford and manage with in the constructs of my time and financial liquidity. ..

so.. i know you are pissed.. but maybe this sheds some more light on it from a differnt perspective.

i might be willing to buy 2 or 3 games... ( of course not to your god awful team, that is :lol: )

You should have bought them for one more year and sell them on stubhub. F$#$ them in their fu****g fu**hole.

I would have renewed but I wasn't expecting the $1,300 increase. Thats kind of a bummer.

My entertainment dollar will go towards UMass-Lowell hockey tickets.

We can sit in the cushioned seats at Tsongas!

Gainzo I completely know where you are coming from..hell look at last year with the Jets..the stadium was half empty for half of the year...where were all of those diehards who could have gotten seats for less than face value? Many talk a great game until actually confronted with the opportunity.

Im dead serious, if i could find a good deal on season tickets, I would but them faster than you can say sold

I know 3 different people selling season tickets (with parking) at face value for this upcoming season. PM me if you are interested.

I would have renewed but I wasn't expecting the $1,300 increase. Thats kind of a bummer.

My entertainment dollar will go towards UMass-Lowell hockey tickets.

We can sit in the cushioned seats at Tsongas!

The cushioned seats are nice.... just make sure you get admission to the Talon Club also....:P I might just have to become a Lowell fan instead of Zoo-Mass.

you have great seats. have you thought of seeing if maybe some of these friends would be willing to take 3 game packages? if you could get rid of 2 or 3 of those, well then you would recoup some money, if you werent ready to give them up completely.

i know that i am on the waitlist, and honestly, i am glad that my number is not coming up right now, it is rough time economically right now and if my number came up ..i dont know if i could swing it, as much as i would want to.

i will go to as many games as i can afford and manage with in the constructs of my time and financial liquidity. ..

so.. i know you are pissed.. but maybe this sheds some more light on it from a differnt perspective.

i might be willing to buy 2 or 3 games... ( of course not to your god awful team, that is :lol: )

The thing is that no one wants to give me the cash up front. I would gladly sell off some tickets if the money was in hand.

BTW: Unlike the Jets, the Pats only give me to March 31 to pay the $5100.

Gainzo I completely know where you are coming from..hell look at last year with the Jets..the stadium was half empty for half of the year...where were all of those diehards who could have gotten seats for less than face value? Many talk a great game until actually confronted with the opportunity.

Well said. Those kind of people are all talk.

The thing is that no one wants to give me the cash up front. I would gladly sell off some tickets if the money was in hand.

How much for 2 tix when the Jets come to town?

really?? thats too bad. sorry. :(

but then again what can you expect from patsie fans ;)

(j/k..... sorta :D)

but then again what can you expect from patsie fans ;) (j/k..... sorta :D)

4H already said the same about Jets fans ;).

Pats tickets are 2x more expensive than Jet tickets. I don't even want to talk about parking.

4H already said the same about Jets fans ;).

Pats tickets are 2x more expensive than Jet tickets. I don't even want to talk about parking.

the parking is outrageous up there! $40 or was it $45 this past dec....and i had to walk thru the hills and dales in muck ice and huge puddles to get to the stadium..that was sooooo much fun! :rolleyes: then i had to sit by some lovely drunk pats fan who thought it would be cool to burp hot sausage in my face for the first half!

OY!

:lol:

the parking is outrageous up there! $40 or was it $45 this past dec....and i had to walk thru the hills and dales in muck ice and huge puddles to get to the stadium..that was sooooo much fun! :rolleyes: then i had to sit by some lovely drunk pats fan who thought it would be cool to burp hot sausage in my face for the first half!

OY!

:lol:

There is a reason they call us mass holes!

Who is the 70's guy in your avatar?

The cushioned seats are nice.... just make sure you get admission to the Talon Club also....:P I might just have to become a Lowell fan instead of Zoo-Mass.

What is this Talon Club you speak of? If it means free beers at the Brewery then I'm in.

Um....hello? :)

I know.

Riddle me this. Who is going to give me $1,014 for the preseason games?

Not me :) I'm assuming most people eat those. But I'll paypal you some dough right now for three or four regular season games. ;)

I know this sucks for you.

Hey if you can't justify keeping the tix, I can completely understand not keeping them. Keep the dough, go to your hockey games and purchase Pats tix to see a game or two like the rest of us schmucks. LOL! Welcome to schmuck-ville, Gainzo!

BTW - please do not encourage Greengal and her 70's teen idol obession. I find this obsession creepy. Ha!

Archived