My Jets Mock Mock Draft

Barton

Round 1: Darren McFadden, RB

Best player in the draft. Future hall of famer, Jets SB MVP winner, all-time NFL leading rusher and all time NFL leading receiver. He's so fast he cant be photographed.

Round 2: James Hardy, WR

Best receiver in the draft. Future hall of famer and Jets SB MVP winner (in the 2nd of 7 superbowls the Jets win). Will break the single season touchdown record in his rookie year and he'll do it by week 10. His hands are so good he's never dropped a pass......ever.

Round 4: Jonathan Goff, ILB

Best inside linebacker in the draft. Future 8x all-pro, and defensive player of the year award winner. Will pair with David Harris to be the best ILB duo in the history of the NFL.

Round 4: Shawn Crable, OLB

Best "pure pass rusher" in this draft. Will be the next Derrick Thomas, maybe even better because he'll break Thomas's single game sack record of 7 sacks. Will claim the single season sack record from Strahan, demolishing it with a 32 sack season in his 2nd year.

Round 6: Zack Bowman, CB

Injury concerns are the only reason this guy will slip. He is the best "pure cover corner" in this draft. Will be a 15 year starter for us, and will form with Revis to give the Jets the best pair of young starting corners in the entire NFL.

Round 6: Colt Brennan, QB

5 years from now this will be known as the greatest steal in the draft since Tom Brady. He will lead the Jets to numerous superbowl championships, being the face of the Jets dynasty (that will last for 14 years).

Round 7: Davone Bess, WR

Best slot receiver in the draft. Will make everyone forget about Wayne Chrebet. He's got the best hands in the draft, which is why he'll be the first player in NFL history to catch 100 passes in a season all with 1 hand.

What do you guys think?

Round 1: Darren McFadden, RB

Best player in the draft. Future hall of famer, Jets SB MVP winner, all-time NFL leading rusher and all time NFL leading receiver. He's so fast he cant be photographed.

Round 2: James Hardy, WR

Best receiver in the draft. Future hall of famer and Jets SB MVP winner (in the 2nd of 7 superbowls the Jets win). Will break the single season touchdown record in his rookie year and he'll do it by week 10. His hands are so good he's never dropped a pass......ever.

Round 4: Jonathan Goff, ILB

Best inside linebacker in the draft. Future 8x all-pro, and defensive player of the year award winner. Will pair with David Harris to be the best ILB duo in the history of the NFL.

Round 4: Shawn Crable, OLB

Best "pure pass rusher" in this draft. Will be the next Derrick Thomas, maybe even better because he'll break Thomas's single game sack record of 7 sacks. Will claim the single season sack record from Strahan, demolishing it with a 32 sack season in his 2nd year.

Round 6: Zack Bowman, CB

Injury concerns are the only reason this guy will slip. He is the best "pure cover corner" in this draft. Will be a 15 year starter for us, and will form with Revis to give the Jets the best pair of young starting corners in the entire NFL.

Round 6: Colt Brennan, QB

5 years from now this will be known as the greatest steal in the draft since Tom Brady. He will lead the Jets to numerous superbowl championships, being the face of the Jets dynasty (that will last for 14 years).

Round 7: Davone Bess, WR

Best slot receiver in the draft. Will make everyone forget about Wayne Chrebet. He's got the best hands in the draft, which is why he'll be the first player in NFL history to catch 100 passes in a season all with 1 hand.

What do you guys think?

Brennan will be the greates steal since Tom Brady. Dude Brennan will go down as the greatest steal of all time, surely you know that.:lol:

I'm liking our future, I must say.:rl:

Minus the explanations, this is actually a pretty realistic draft for us. Just not sure if dmc will slip past the raiders. if not then change dmc for gholston and there you have it.

It's highly possible selecting one of the DT's.

Hardy isn't the best WR in the draft and even so he probably doesn't last to our pick in Round 2. Devon Thomas will be the best WR, I hope we can trade up from second round to get him.

He's prolly the best receiver physically, but I won't say the best receiver overall.

mcfadden?!? people need to stop going ga-ga over potential. if memory serves correct reggie bush was once touted as the "unstoppable force" destined to run rampant over every team he came across, but that hasn't exactly panned out. run dmc will not run over any pro defense with his skinny legs. he's top-heavy at a position where center of gravity is a HUGE asset.

moreover, i'm not interested in selling out games, i'm interested in winning championships. the giants proved the proverb last year: defense wins championships, offense sells tickets.

and think about this: jets fans all last year were crying over the fact that cp/kc had no time to throw the ball... if NE picks up gholston or long (one of them should be there @ 6, 7 if we screw up and take mcfadden), then we'll be crying for years to come as one of these guys is sure to rack up the sacks on us. it'd be wiser to take long or gholston for ourselves and continue the punishment of tom brady that the other ny team started in last years superbowl.

mcfadden?!? people need to stop going ga-ga over potential. if memory serves correct reggie bush was once touted as the "unstoppable force" destined to run rampant over every team he came across, but that hasn't exactly panned out. run dmc will not run over any pro defense with his skinny legs. he's top-heavy at a position where center of gravity is a HUGE asset.

moreover, i'm not interested in selling out games, i'm interested in winning championships. the giants proved the proverb last year: defense wins championships, offense sells tickets.

and think about this: jets fans all last year were crying over the fact that cp/kc had no time to throw the ball... if NE picks up gholston or long (one of them should be there @ 6, 7 if we screw up and take mcfadden), then we'll be crying for years to come as one of these guys is sure to rack up the sacks on us. it'd be wiser to take long or gholston for ourselves and continue the punishment of tom brady that the other ny team started in last years superbowl.

The Giants defense played great against the Patriots, but if not for that last Giants drive with a lucky play from Manning to Tyree, that defense of the Giants would never have won a championship

Its funny how you hated on McFadden with your 1st post, haters are gonna hate because that what haters do, they hate, and I hope all the haters are McFaddens motivators

it's not hating. it's reality. i do not see his game translating well on the pro-level; a la reggie bush. all the film you've seen on him was put together by his coaches and arkansas' PR dept. so, of course all you're gonna see is him running over and away from people. i do not deny the fact that the kid has talent and a lot of potential, but this league is full of guys who had both and never did anything with it (see pacman jones, michael vick, ryan leaf).

moreover, walter payton never won the superbowl for the bears... didn't even score a td in that SB. barry sanders never took the lions to the promised land. you wanna bring up emmit smith? how many rings did he win for the cowboys after aikman and irvin retired?

add on top of that mcfadden's character issues and ny is the perfect place for a disaster with this kid. he can't keep it in his pants out in arkansas. imagine when he realizes women outnumber men in ny by a roughly 3:1 ratio. he could end up rivaling chamberlain's bedding numbers. and on top of that: the bar fights. and yeah i know he was stickin up for his brother/cousin/whatever, but what happens when his durty south entourage comes up for a visit, gets in trouble and run dmc gets that urge to stick up for his people again? can you say pacman mcfadden?

you wanna label me a hater, but i can do that because i got the facts straight and i'm not blinded by his pretty college numbers. his skinny legs will get broken on the pro-level, where the defense is just as fast as he is. reggie bush was a burner at the collegiate level. tell me why the pro game slowed him down?

it's not hating. it's reality. i do not see his game translating well on the pro-level; a la reggie bush. all the film you've seen on him was put together by his coaches and arkansas' PR dept. so, of course all you're gonna see is him running over and away from people. i do not deny the fact that the kid has talent and a lot of potential, but this league is full of guys who had both and never did anything with it (see pacman jones, michael vick, ryan leaf).

moreover, walter payton never won the superbowl for the bears... didn't even score a td in that SB. barry sanders never took the lions to the promised land. you wanna bring up emmit smith? how many rings did he win for the cowboys after aikman and irvin retired?

add on top of that mcfadden's character issues and ny is the perfect place for a disaster with this kid. he can't keep it in his pants out in arkansas. imagine when he realizes women outnumber men in ny by a roughly 3:1 ratio. he could end up rivaling chamberlain's bedding numbers. and on top of that: the bar fights. and yeah i know he was stickin up for his brother/cousin/whatever, but what happens when his durty south entourage comes up for a visit, gets in trouble and run dmc gets that urge to stick up for his people again? can you say pacman mcfadden?

you wanna label me a hater, but i can do that because i got the facts straight and i'm not blinded by his pretty college numbers. his skinny legs will get broken on the pro-level, where the defense is just as fast as he is. reggie bush was a burner at the collegiate level. tell me why the pro game slowed him down?

Im an FSU fan but I have been a huge fan of McFadden since the middle of his freshman year, I cant remember the last saturday that I missed a Razorbacks game

As far as your Pacman Jones and Vick goes... Im sorry but McFadden is no Pacman thug, he's actually a really humble person, just watch when he scored a TD, he acts like he's been there before (Like Barry Sanders) And simply hands the football to the ref, and Vick? Wow, is McFadden in prison for fighing dogs? Look at Moss, he got a 2nd chance and the Vikings drafted him, everyone is different.

Yeah, I guess runningbacks dont matter. This aint basketball where it's 5 on 5, lmao, football is a team sport, Offense has 11 players, Defense has 11 players and special teams has 11 players, it takes 33 players to win a SB. Barry Sanders was a great runningback, is it his fault that the Lions never had a QB or O-Line? Put Barry Sanders on the Packers in the 90's and watch how many SB's they would have won. Can you name me one team who won a SB with an O-Line like the Lions had in the 90's or the Chiefs of last year? What about the Jets O-Line of 2005?

McFadden been playing football since he's been a kid, how many times has he had a broken leg? Exactly.

He did pretty good in the SEC, which is the fastest in all of College football... Georgia, Florida, LSU, Auburn...

As far as your comments go about McFadden getting into bar fights... Have you ever got into a fight? Its called sticking up for yourself. Is McFadden a bully? No. Does McFadden sell drugs? No, does McFadden rape woman? No, Does McFadden gang bang in the "Dirty South"? No, Wow... He got into 2 fights while he was a kid in college and actually had sex and has kids on the way... BIG DEAL... Its called life, and everyone makes mistakes

And as far as you saying the name of Reggie Bush, lmao... If you cant see that Reggie Bush is a WR playing the position of a RB, then your blind. All through college when Reggie played for USC he would run from one side of the field, to the other side east and west and then run south before heading north. Reggie Bush would dance behind the LOS like he was Barry Sanders and he would also get tackles for alot of losses- Have you ever seen McFadden actually play a game? The man actually usues his vision to attack the LOS, show me when you have seen McFadden dance behind the LOS, he doesnt.

Your just a hater

Archived