Bills Writer Attacks Jets Offseason Moves

MagicBizkit87

Bills Writer Attacks Jets Offseason Moves

Monday, March 24th 2008, 9:02 pm by Gary Grund

David Staba of the Niagara Falls Reporter attacks each of the Jets moves that the team has made this offseason.

Adding Faneca, Woody and Richardson would make New York the best-blocking team in the division

Why the hell is a writer/fan of a team bashing our teams moves, when their team hasn't made the playoffs since what? 1999? Their team is more of a joke than the Dolphins.

I live out hear and never heard of this hack writer. The Ills haven't made the playoffs this century. He can GFHimself.

I live out hear and never heard of this hack writer. The Ills haven't made the playoffs this century. He can GFHimself.

Yeah for real, this writer is writing for a team that is a bigger joke than the Miami Dolphins. At least Dolphin fans have something to brag about. What do the Bills have to brag about? 4 straight seasons losing the super bowl. Like SNTDMC said, they'll be out of Buffalo fairly soon, like I always say, why not give Canada a team, no one cares about the Buffalo Bills.

Yeah for real, this writer is writing for a team that is a bigger joke than the Miami Dolphins. At least Dolphin fans have something to brag about. What do the Bills have to brag about? 4 straight seasons losing the super bowl. Like SNTDMC said, they'll be out of Buffalo fairly soon, like I always say, why not give Canada a team, no one cares about the Buffalo Bills.

The sad part is that the stadium is HUGE but the Bills manage to sell it out almost every game bacause of the rabid fan base. But screw the average Joe Fan because the TV market is shrinking faster than a wool suit in a rain storm and the team WILL move. It's all about the Benjamin$.

A Bills writer? They know how to write up in Buffalo? Amazing how technology can change things.

Please. Tony Richardson was leading the way last year just fine for Adrian Peterson and Alan Faneca was still mauling Defensive Tackles in Pittsburgh. It isn't Faneca's fault that the rest of the Steelers line was either oft injuried veterans or inexperienced youngsters. Damien Woody is the only questionable offensive pick-up and although he probably won't live up to his contract, he will be a better player than Anthony Clement, thats for certain.

A Bills writer? They know how to write up in Buffalo? Amazing how technology can change things.

Please. Tony Richardson was leading the way last year just fine for Adrian Peterson and Alan Faneca was still mauling Defensive Tackles in Pittsburgh. It isn't Faneca's fault that the rest of the Steelers line was either oft injuried veterans or inexperienced youngsters. Damien Woody is the only questionable offensive pick-up and although he probably won't live up to his contract, he will be a better player than Anthony Clement, thats for certain.

Its also funny how the Steelers may be looking to draft a LG in the 1st round. The loss of Faneca will hurt this Steelers team, this isnt Joey Porter or Jerome Bettis, they messed up on this one

LOL, he's just angry cause he knows his team are about to jump ship to Toronto someday.

I think that would be horrible for the NFL

The AFC East would be weird without the BUFFALO BILLS, thats like losing the Dolphins or the Patriots, things wouldnt be the same in the AFC East. Rival games are what makes the NFL Exciting, I remember when the Bucs and the Packers use to hate eachother with Sapp going after Favre-After the Bucs went to the NFC South, that Rival has never been the same

I think that would be horrible for the NFL

The AFC East would be weird without the BUFFALO BILLS, thats like losing the Dolphins or the Patriots, things wouldnt be the same in the AFC East. Rival games are what makes the NFL Exciting, I remember when the Bucs and the Packers use to hate eachother with Sapp going after Favre-After the Bucs went to the NFC South, that Rival has never been the same

Personally I don't think it would be so bad without the Bills in Buffalo. I have never had a rivalry with them like I do with Miami, and New England. I even had more of a rivalry with the Colts then I did with Buffalo.

Personally I don't think it would be so bad without the Bills in Buffalo. I have never had a rivalry with them like I do with Miami, and New England. I even had more of a rivalry with the Colts then I did with Buffalo.

I remember when I was younger the Colts were in the AFC East! Just think of the Jets being in the afc east with the Patriots AND the Colts, WOW

I have heard a lot of opinions on just how much Fanaca, Jenkins, Woody, Franks have left and how good Pace really is. Well, I look at it this way.

Fanaca is replacing Adrien Clarke.

Jenkins is replacing DRob.

Woody is replacing Anthony Clement.

Pace is replacing Hobson.

Franks is replacing Sean Ryan.

These are tremendous upgrades in my book.

I have heard a lot of opinions on just how much Fanaca, Jenkins, Woody, Franks have left and how good Pace really is. Well, I look at it this way.

Fanaca is replacing Adrien Clarke.

Jenkins is replacing DRob.

Woody is replacing Anthony Clement.

Pace is replacing Hobson.

Franks is replacing Sean Ryan.

These are tremendous upgrades in my book.

Great post, but...

You forgot the fact that we now have a TRUE blocking fullback in Tony Richardson!

Archived