Herm Edwards is mad

faba

didn't belly eff over parcells and hess?

THAT DOES NOT COUNT!

When are Jets fans going to let that one go?

Ever since BB walked off the field with time remaining on the clock in the SB and showed the whole world once again how much class he has, he has been conducting himself almost like a true gentleman. Why can't you see that?

THAT DOES NOT COUNT!

When are Jets fans going to let that one go?

Ever since BB walked off the field with time remaining on the clock in the SB and showed the whole world once again how much class he has, he has been conducting himself almost like a true gentleman. Why can't you see that?

I'll give you the walking off the field with 1 second left - sure it would have been painful, but suck it up, Bill. Too bad. You should have kicked the FG. :P

However, comparing BB quiting on the Jest to Mangini's scum-bag move is laughable. BB left because Parcells was screwing him over. It was a tit-for-tat, if you ask me. Tuna says "I give you the keys!" Parcells then decides to move upstairs, essentially telling BB he's driving with a learners permit and Tuna has to be in the passanger seat - giving directions - every time BB takes the wheel. BB says "um, no thanks" to that in what could go down in history as one of the worst, most bizzare resignations in history. He did not, however, try to ruin Tuna's career in an effort to divert everyone from figuring out what an imcompentant piece of dog doo he is.

I do not like Manjudas. Can you tell? LOL!

I'll give you the walking off the field with 1 second left - sure it would have been painful, but suck it up, Bill. Too bad. You should have kicked the FG. :P

However, comparing BB quiting on the Jest to Mangini's scum-bag move is laughable. BB left because Parcells was screwing him over. It was a tit-for-tat, if you ask me. Tuna says "I give you the keys!" Parcells then decides to move upstairs, essentially telling BB he's driving with a learners permit and Tuna has to be in the passanger seat - giving directions - every time BB takes the wheel. BB says "um, no thanks" to that in what could go down in history as one of the worst, most bizzare resignations in history.

Why is it that whenever I see one of your posts I hear that Rocky music?

Explain to me what "Mangini's scum-bag move" was? Reporting that his team was being cheated against? Because if that the move you're talking about, I would have to agree with you. The correct thing to do in that situation would have been for Mangini to give BB the playbook and have a messenger running from side line to side line to announce what the next play was going to be.

If you've read many of my posts, you'll realize that i am NOT into defending Mangini...But come on...What's right is right......

Explain to me what "Mangini's scum-bag move" was? Reporting that his team was being cheated against? Because if that the move you're talking about, I would have to agree with you. The correct thing to do in that situation would have been for Mangini to give BB the playbook and have a messenger running from side line to side line to announce what the next play was going to be.

If you've read many of my posts, you'll realize that i am NOT into defending Mangini...But come on...What's right is right......

u r making too much sense DC...

:D

...and if you have read my posts you would understand that I am of the school of thought that says everyone does this taping thing and the Pats were doing it "illegally" - from an unrestricted area. Mangini - who could have just gotten rid of it on his own - notified NFL officials in order to screw BB over. That makes him an arsehole. Thin will all come to light when Mangini is fired and he will be unable to get a coaching job in the NFL. You'll see.

However, comparing BB quiting on the Jest to Mangini's scum-bag move is laughable. BB left because Parcells was screwing him over. It was a tit-for-tat, if you ask me. Tuna says "I give you the keys!" Parcells then decides to move upstairs, essentially telling BB he's driving with a learners permit and Tuna has to be in the passanger seat - giving directions - every time BB takes the wheel. BB says "um, no thanks" to that in what could go down in history as one of the worst, most bizzare resignations in history. He did not, however, try to ruin Tuna's career in an effort to divert everyone from figuring out what an imcompentant piece of dog doo he is.

I do not like Manjudas. Can you tell? LOL!

I see you subscribe to kobe24's "Don't Snitch" credo.

...and if you have read my posts you would understand that I am of the school of thought that says everyone does this taping thing and the Pats were doing it "illegally" - from an unrestricted area. Mangini - who could have just gotten rid of it on his own - notified NFL officials in order to screw BB over. That makes him an arsehole. Thin will all come to light when Mangini is fired and he will be unable to get a coaching job in the NFL. You'll see.

dontgiveadamn-v1.1.gif

This is distortion of the facts. Mangini didn't "notify NFL officials in order to screw BB over". The NFL security people got involved when the Pats and Jets security people were fighting over possession of the tapes. Eric was on the sidelines of the game when this was happening.

This is distortion of the facts. Mangini didn't "notify NFL officials in order to screw BB over". The NFL security people got involved when the Pats and Jets security people were fighting over possession of the tapes. Eric was on the sidelines of the game when this was happening.

Please don't let facts get in the way here. Your explanation makes so much sense. No way a Patriots fan would ever believe it!

I see Garb..Eric says to his NY Jets players.."I knew Bill was cheating and even though I put you through one of the toughest NFL training camps ever I'm not going to tell on Bill because I'm so grateful to him". Besides the fact it was security that caught Estella, but who is concerned with the facts..Anyone with a job try and do what Belichick did. Example, You receive a pointed memo from you CEO...DO NOT do this or there will be dire consequences if you do..You say Ahh I'll do it anyway,get caught and say...Ah I mis-understood the memo..yeah thats it.. I misunderstood.

Next scene: You walking to your car with a card board box with your personal belongings followed by a security guard..end of story!

I doubt Belichick EVER mis-understands anything EVER! The only thing that surpasses his level of intelligence, is his level of arrogance. BB put himself in this situation out of paranoia and arrogance, no one else just Bill..That is the truth, plain and simple!

-Glenn212-

Herm is right, this is cheating.

However, this is just like going 5 mph over the speedlimit. Sure, you can get a ticket, but the cops never bother with people 5mph over.

Sometimes they get a ticket, but the fine isn't much.

NEW YORK -- The San Francisco 49ers have forfeited their fifth-round pick in next month's NFL draft after commissioner Roger Goodell deemed them guilty of tampering with Chicago linebacker Lance Briggs.

Goodell also determined the teams will switch picks in the third round of the April 26-27 draft. Chicago, which had the 12th pick, will get San Francisco's seventh pick and the 49ers will get Chicago's choice.

Goodell determined that the 49ers violated the NFL's anti-tampering policy by contacting Briggs' agent, Drew Rosenhaus, about his client during the 2007 season.

Briggs, an all-Pro in 2007, had been designated as Chicago's franchise player, signing a one-year tender that meant he could not leave the Bears.

He had been expected to leave as a free agent after last season but instead re-signed with Chicago for $36 million over six years. Briggs will earn $21.6 million in the first three years of the deal and $13 million of the contract is guaranteed.

There had been reports of contact between the 49ers and Rosenhaus last season, and the Bears filed a tampering charge with the NFL. Goodell said both teams cooperated with his investigation into the allegations.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3310056

I see Garb..Eric says to his NY Jets players.."I knew Bill was cheating and even though I put you through one of the toughest NFL training camps ever I'm not going to tell on Bill because I'm so grateful to him". Besides the fact it was security that caught Estella, but who is concerned with the facts..Anyone with a job try and do what Belichick did. Example, You receive a pointed memo from you CEO...DO NOT do this or there will be dire consequences if you do..You say Ahh I'll do it anyway,get caught and say...Ah I mis-understood the memo..yeah thats it.. I misunderstood.

Next scene: You walking to your car with a card board box with your personal belongings followed by a security guard..end of story!

I doubt Belichick EVER mis-understands anything EVER! The only thing that surpasses his level of intelligence, is his level of arrogance. BB put himself in this situation out of paranoia and arrogance, no one else just Bill..That is the truth, plain and simple!

-Glenn212-

Could not agree more ! Great post G212

Archived