Bad news for Mets fans- Humber injury

faba

As long as he gets it out of the way now. It would be alot worse if he was in the 5-man rotation and had the injury. He's young and still has time to recover.

Yeah nice spin Sally.

Your # 1 pick just ruined his career. I am not happy about this but you make it sound like it is no big deal.

Yeah nice spin Sally.

Your # 1 pick just ruined his career. I am not happy about this but you make it sound like it is no big deal.

That's because it isnt as big a deal anymore. Everyone and their Uncles gets Tommy John now, it seems. And some come out with their arms IMPROVED. And if you disagree with me here, then you would also agree that Chad Pennington will not be recovering from a similar surgery this offseason. So which is it, "Sally"?

That's because it isnt as big a deal anymore. Everyone and their Uncles gets Tommy John now, it seems. And some come out with their arms IMPROVED. And if you disagree with me here, then you would also agree that Chad Pennington will not be recovering from a similar surgery this offseason. So which is it, "Sally"?

No it is a big deal. It is always a big deal.

There have been like 40,000 posts here about Chad and this very topic. So that seems like a big deal.

Come out with there arms improved? Maybe everyone should just have the surgery then.

Hope this clears it up Nancy.

No it is a big deal. It is always a big deal.

There have been like 40,000 posts here about Chad and this very topic. So that seems like a big deal.

Come out with there arms improved? Maybe everyone should just have the surgery then.

Hope this clears it up Nancy.

Of course it's a big deal. There's a reason it takes a year to recover: it's a big frickin deal, and this is heavy duty surgery. If something goes slightly wrong or it isn't rehabbed properly or fully, Humber may never be the same. Yes many come back with their arms just as good or better, but it's not something you want to have, and this will slow Humber's development down a year or two.

Archived