Over/Under.

NY JET 29

The pats will have over or under 4.5 losses?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. The pats will have over or under 4.5 losses?

• Over, 5.
    • Over, 6.
    • Under, 4
    • Under, 3

NE PATS over or under 4.5 losses?

I think I gotta go with the over on this one. I think New England has gotten significantly weaker in the offseason. Their secondary lost some players noteably Assante Samuel and I think that they're defense will be less effective because of that. Also, teams now have at least a little insight as to what it takes to beat these guys. You gotta have a consistent passrush and put constant pressure on Brady and hope to throw him off of his game.

With the defensive moves that the Jets made in this offseason so far, I think we're putting reforming our defensive unit into one that's going to be able to put that pressure on Brady. With the acquisitions of Kris Jenkins and Calvin Pace I think that our passrush has gotten that much better already. I know you have to wait and see how it translates onto the field but getting Jenkins to clog and middle thusfore opening it up for a hopefully very effective Pace is a good start.

11-5. I believe losing Sante Samuel will drastically affect them.

What I worry about is they will draft either Mckelvin, Cromartie, or Jenkins which can make their secondary better.

Obviously one of those 3 won't be the next Samuel, but they'll have a playmaker back there.

I always wonder if the Pats didn't have this #7 pick, as they would have to wait until the end of round 2 to get a corner, and by then there won't be any good Corners.

Archived