This question also hasn't been asked before

Do you think that the Jets can contend for the Super Bowl? I mean, with Chad probably back under center those 5 yard duck farts will be flying into the hands of Coles and Cotchery and with Faneca to help block Chad will have plenty of time when he gets wild & crazy and starts with those tricky 10 and 15 yarders. Oh boy!!!!

I think we can do it!!!!

:lol:

Geez 124 so negative so early...or you could look at it with a strong running game the play action pass would work alot better which CP is very good at. My only concern is chemistry issues with the bringing in of so many new players but who knows stupider things have happened. SB no...very competitive possibly.. need beer to watch DEFINITELY

One thing is for sure. Your user name, 124, certainly is a lot higher than your IQ.

Go cry about how the fans are stupid for complaining about the owner raising the prices after a 4-12 season and how we're stupid for not "just dealing with" a 10,000 PSL charge in 2010. :-$

Do you think that the Jets can contend for the Super Bowl? I mean, with Chad probably back under center those 5 yard duck farts will be flying into the hands of Coles and Cotchery and with Faneca to help block Chad will have plenty of time when he gets wild & crazy and starts with those tricky 10 and 15 yarders. Oh boy!!!!

I think we can do it!!!!

contend for a superbowl?

No. We dont have enough talent.

Chad and Kellen will be better QB's because they will have a little time in the pocket.

We have a tough schedule.

Can we get a Wild Card? Sure. If we get a few breaks. Then anything can happen.

I doubt any Giants fan last year thought they would be in a Super Bowl...

I doubt any Giants fan last year thought they would be in a Super Bowl...

The Giants had a Quarterback who could make all the throws, he just hadn't arrived yet. Who knows if Eli Manning has actually arrived forever now because he could easily revert to his 20 interception a season form come September. However, for that month in January, he was everything the Giants expected him to be when they traded multiple draft picks to San Diego for him a couple of years ago.

Yeah, the defense played very well and made some nice plays, but if Eli Manning January played like Eli Manning October, the Giants don't get past Dallas.

If his IQ was 123 it would still be almost two standard deviations above the mean. I don't see how saying that someone is of above average intelligence is an insult. I'm sure some of your lesser brained nitwits would kill for an IQ of 120.

I think we can do it!!!!

Sounds like the Patriots passing game. I think they've had a bit of success with Brady's little duck farts. Montana had some nice duck farts to Rice in his day. Short passes turned into big plays happen a lot more than 50 yard bombs. It's all about timing and when Chad has time and a legitimate play-action game again, he will throw passes down the field as he has when he has been given the chance with a good OL throughout his career.

Geez 124 so negative so early...or you could look at it with a strong running game the play action pass would work alot better which CP is very good at. My only concern is chemistry issues with the bringing in of so many new players but who knows stupider things have happened. SB no...very competitive possibly.. need beer to watch DEFINITELY

on the money Tyson...a good o-line, 2 bolcking TE's, a formidable defense in the works, could be an iteresting year

Archived