It wasn't pretty.

Bob

Yeah, it's been a scary two games without Joba in the pen, but the most important thing is we got the W out of those games.

Mo pitched two games with the Sox coming up and Joba probably not going to be back (right?). Going to be interesting to see what Girardi does in that situation.

Mo pitched two games with the Sox coming up and Joba probably not going to be back (right?). Going to be interesting to see what Girardi does in that situation.

I believe if it's a save situation for Mo, he'll be brought in. We kind of have no choice, with Joba not in New York.

I have no idea how long Girardi intends on staying with the gasoline/fire combo of Farnsworth and Hawkins but IMO there are better options in AAA. Chris Britton, Edwar Ramirez, Albaladejo and maybe even Rasner would be better than what Farsnworth and Hawkins bring to the table.

I have no idea how long Girardi intends on staying with the gasoline/fire combo of Farnsworth and Hawkins but IMO there are better options in AAA. Chris Britton, Edwar Ramirez, Albaladejo and maybe even Rasner would be better than what Farsnworth and Hawkins bring to the table.

Don't forget Scott Patterson, he was the guy who went like 9 innings and didn't allow a run in spring. He belongs in New York way more then someone like Hawkins, or the Worthless one.

Pettitte struggled, the Yanks left a small village on he basepaths, but a win is a win.

Even Farnsworth managed not to suck.

I blame Girardi. If he was smart, he would trot in Scott Proctor for 4 innings a game.

Archived