Vernon Gholston Aka Bust

Favorite_Toon

STATS? Who gives a **** about stats! If you look at the stats then Brad Smith is a better player then DMC!!! I never said anything about his "twiggy" legs! Just every time I've seen him play, including your cute little made up youtube infomercials!(not by you, but ofcours his press agent, unless that is you) he hasn't shown me jack ****!! another gimmick player, who is suppose to dominate the league! Well I am NOT buying it! If he broke tackles and ran OVER people like AP. THEN I'd be imprssed! But he does NOT!!!! so live with it! Until he can prove something on the next level, in which case he'd haveto become a totally different runner, THEN, I'll back you up! Speed ALONE does NOT make a player! If so ther would be ALOT more speedsters in the HOF!! Name 1 "speed" back that is? Cause that is ll DMC is, SPEED!!!!

WHHHHHHAAAAAAAT!!!!!!! Do you see how he those fcking holes!!!! Are you fccking blind!!! you have probaly no idea about football if you look at those videos and dont see anything...the stiff arm... the cutbacks... the throws... the vision.. please bro he TORE up the best college football conference...

HE TORE UP THE NATIONAL CHAMPS!!

WHHHHHHAAAAAAAT!!!!!!! Do you see how he those fcking holes!!!! Are you fccking blind!!! you have probaly no idea about football if you look at those videos and dont see anything...the stiff arm... the cutbacks... the throws... the vision.. please bro he TORE up the best college football conference...

HE TORE UP THE NATIONAL CHAMPS!!

Take off your biassed goggles dude!

Vision? Hellen Keller could see those holes! What throws? he was 3/3! WOW incredible!. The td pass was behind the receiver! no idea about football? You have no idea how to WATCH football!

Take off your biassed goggles dude!

Vision? Hellen Keller could see those holes! What throws? he was 3/3! WOW incredible!. The td pass was behind the receiver! no idea about football? You have no idea how to WATCH football!

bobby.. its a waste of time trying to show Toon the light.

It doesnt matter how big the hole was.

It doesnt matter that some of his speed will be negated in the NFL.

It doesnt matter that he goes down on contact unless he stiff-arms, which will be more difficult in the NFL.

And it really doesnt matter how he throws the ball. That wont be used in the NFL except for 1 play a year.

But the biggest reason why we shouldnt draft DMC is we dont need a RB. We have 2 very capable RB's who can run through holes. If our offensive line is so improved, our current RB's will do fine.

We need to draft to our needs. RB isnt it.

bobby.. its a waste of time trying to show Toon the light.

It doesnt matter how big the hole was.

It doesnt matter that some of his speed will be negated in the NFL.

It doesnt matter that he goes down on contact unless he stiff-arms, which will be more difficult in the NFL.

And it really doesnt matter how he throws the ball. That wont be used in the NFL except for 1 play a year.

But the biggest reason why we shouldnt draft DMC is we dont need a RB. We have 2 very capable RB's who can run through holes. If our offensive line is so improved, our current RB's will do fine.

We need to draft to our needs. RB isnt it.

I dont understand...so this guy tears up the SEC and he sucks?? How is that?? and again how many times has LT thrown the ball?? quite a few... thing is nobody including me know what he will or will not become... but hes damn fcking woth finding out...

Bigger uoseide then anyone in this draft...

As for the mcfadden haters.... well our team did a little bit too good of a job in free agency I guess... cause now we can pick the BPA!! How great is that!! :)

I dont understand...so this guy tears up the SEC and he sucks?? How is that?? and again how many times has LT thrown the ball?? quite a few...

LT has thrown 11 passes in 7 NFL seasons.

thing is nobody including me know what he will or will not become... but hes damn fcking woth finding out...

As for the mcfadden haters.... well our team did a little bit too good of a job in free agency I guess... cause now we can pick the BPA!! How great is that!! :)

What you do not accept is that everyone does not agree that he has the biggest upside of anyone in the draft. He is merely the fastest of the top 3-4 RB prospects. And no matter how many positions were taken care of in FA, you never throw caution to the wind with the irresponsible rationale of "he's worth finding out" - not when you're giving a 20 year-old kid $20M guaranteed up front.

Lastly, the language filter is here for a reason. And it's not because we're too uncool & prudish to type the f-word when illustrating a point. Knock it off.

I dont understand...so this guy tears up the SEC and he sucks?? How is that?? and again how many times has LT thrown the ball?? quite a few... thing is nobody including me know what he will or will not become... but hes damn fcking woth finding out...

That's simply it! I don't think (and alot others) that he IS the BPA!!!

How does Blair Thomas "tear" up the league in college? Kijana Carter? Ron Dayne? and Dozens of others! and not make it in the NfL? Shute, Herschel Walker only had 1 good year in the NFL when he ran for 1500 yds with Dallas!

I'm not saying he "sucks". He just has more down side potential than up! There are better RB's available later on! I'd take Felix Jones over him!!

Hmm... I dont remember saying he sucks. Guess reading comprehension is tough for you.

First, the SEC might be a good college football conference, but its college. It aint the pros. Just because someone is good in college does not mean they will be a good pro. You need to look deeper at film and see exactly what the player is doing.

What I said was the strengths you point out will be negated a bit in the NFL. Its great he can run through an open hole with blazing speed, but there will be few and far between where he will have a huge hole to run through.

Some of his speed will be negated because the NFL has faster players than college. So he wont break away as easily.

Also NFL players know how to position themselves and use the right angle to get to a runner. The clip reel you showed had a lot of defenders not cutting off the angle and being out of position for the tackle. This will cut down on his strength the stiff arm.

And the single biggest reason is we dont need a RB. If our offensive line is so improved that DMC can find those open holes, then our current guys can do the job fine. We need a passing game to open up our run game.

And the ability of a RB to throw a ball is not important at all. It is a nice little addition, but not necessary.

I have reservations about the Jets drafting him. There are too many question marks on how his game will translate to the NFL. If our biggest need was RB, then I would be ok drafting him. But since we have 2 very capable RB's we dont need to waste this pick.

this guy tears up the SEC

Who cares if he played in the SEC? I'm sick and tired of McFadden ball washers bringing up the SEC to try and defend him.

Looking at some of the scores the SEC didn't have stellar defenses.

I can't wait until this draft happens, since I can't stand the Run DMC vs. Gholston threads. Honestly, I'm skeptical about taking either for the stated reasons (DMC - not being choir boy/chicken little legs/ability only to have big runs outside tackles and Gholston's huedeny acts in games alla Bryan Thomas) I just hope and pray that Chris Long some how falls to us since he'd be the best pick for us, but whoever we take we need to be happy for whoever

Archived