Have no fear

Green Jets & Ham

Yesterdays loss really bugs me out. Frickin Vlad.

I'm surprised not a single 1 of these yanks/angels games are on national TV!

]

That ticks me off they didn't get a 4:15 Fox Saturday game. I don't want to be up till 2am Saturday night when I work at 6 am Sunday morning.

Hey, if the material works...

It's even better when it's true.

Hey JonE, if you want the "jinx" theme to disappear, discontinue the following:

1) breathing

If not, at LEAST try to stop making innane predictions and/or keep your fellow Yankee breathren from doing the same. Thanks!

Hey JonE, if you want the "jinx" theme to disappear, discontinue the following:

1) breathing

If not, at LEAST try to stop making innane predictions and/or keep your fellow Yankee breathren from doing the same. Thanks!

We don't want him to stop breathing... He provides us with hours and hours of entertainment.

I can just see him, sitting in front of his computer, fuming like Zach Thomas after a loss to the Jets.

We don't want him to stop breathing... He provides us with hours and hours of entertainment.

I can just see him, sitting in front of his computer, fuming like Zach Thomas after a loss to the Jets.

True, but it DOES get old after a while. After all, how much lame profanity and childish whining is too much?

True, but it DOES get old after a while. After all, how much lame profanity and childish whining is too much?

You have to be kidding me

The only thiong you bring to this board is your jealously of the 26 time World Chams

If you think that is constructive, I'd have to imagine what you are watchin right now on TV is Zoom

You have to be kidding me

The only thiong you bring to this board is your jealously of the 26 time World Chams

If you think that is constructive, I'd have to imagine what you are watchin right now on TV is Zoom

It's much more satisfying to not be a front-runner.

Is Zoom still on? I used to love that show when I was your age.

Archived