JETS MAY TRADE UP!

Vudu

What does Chris Long's skin color have to do with anything?

Classy post.

you're taking my post out of context.

Your man McFadden is not in the NFL yet. I can't recall any potential draft pick that has 3 paternity suits hanging over his head.

eh I guess, I could care less abouthis private life, as long as he churns out yards when he gets the ball and isnt a complete bust.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fine, I'll aquiesce. Let's pick the squeaky clean big white guy with the NFL Hall of Famer dad, or better yet, the grossly overrated guy from Ohio State, who is a combine freak but seemingly disappears on film. We'll beef up the defense and ignore our offense that stinks more than a hot summer day on Staten Island. We'll all drink coronas and Miller Lites and revel in another sub par year of offensive mundanity.:)

Cheerio!!!

I dont like cheerios. :)

Our offensive problems last year had nothing to do with the RB. It was the oline and QB. We dont know where we stand at QB but our oline is improved. If our QB play isnt any better it wont matter who the RB is.

I dont like cheerios. :)

Our offensive problems last year had nothing to do with the RB. It was the oline and QB. We dont know where we stand at QB but our oline is improved. If our QB play isnt any better it wont matter who the RB is.

Atleast we'll have options, and who knows what the JETS may do in the second round or the later rounds? Stranger things have happened, they might draft a QB. This is the JETS we're talking about, they are known for their peculiar drafts! I guess we'll see tommorow! I do think we should go with the offensive fire power though, it's just my humble opinion.

eh I guess, I could care less abouthis private life, as long as he churns out yards when he gets the ball and isnt a complete bust.

I dont care about their personal lives either... I worry about how it will affect my team.

Its not that I care he has any kids, its the lack of maturity and the lack of common sense on how this would affect him. He cost himself 4-5 million based on his lack of maturity.

If that was me or someone I know, there would be a big bubble around us to make sure we weren't in bar fights, didnt have baby mommas looking for their lottery ticket. He didnt have that. He never realized that. He should have.

And if the Jets — the hometown team with the sixth overall pick — opt to somehow pass on Darren McFadden if he's still on the board? Well, then it could get downright ugly. Either way, let's hope the Radio City Music Hall ushers get a good night's rest the evening before. I have a feeling they'll have their hands full on Saturday.

Yeah because passing McFadden would be the dumbest thing the Jets have ever done on draft day........ I hope the NYC police department have enough riot gear to quell this uprising.

Atleast we'll have options, and who knows what the JETS may do in the second round or the later rounds? Stranger things have happened, they might draft a QB. This is the JETS we're talking about, they are known for their peculiar drafts! I guess we'll see tommorow! I do think we should go with the offensive fire power though, it's just my humble opinion.

Dont get me wrong, I understand why people want to draft him.

I just dont believe he will be a top RB in this league. I havent seen anything that shows me he isnt just a college star. That's what scares me.

I'd rather get someone at a position that is more difficult to fill than RB.

Fine, I'll aquiesce. Let's pick the squeaky clean big white guy with the NFL Hall of Famer dad, or better yet, the grossly overrated guy from Ohio State, who is a combine freak but seemingly disappears on film. We'll beef up the defense and ignore our offense that stinks more than a hot summer day on Staten Island. We'll all drink coronas and Miller Lites and revel in another sub par year of offensive mundanity.:)

Cheerio!!!

Only a POS brings race into any discussion. a prick is a prick is a prick. A white prick is a prick and a black prick is still a prick. If long had 10 kids with 8 women and a history of bar brawls in the bible belt people would say the same **** about him as they are doing with mcfadden.

Yeah because passing McFadden would be the dumbest thing the Jets have ever done on draft day........ I hope the NYC police department have enough riot gear to quell this uprising.

I AGREE!

Only a POS brings race into any discussion. a prick is a prick is a prick. A white prick is a prick and a black prick is still a prick. If long had 10 kids with 8 women and a history of bar brawls in the bible belt people would say the same **** about him as they are doing with mcfadden.

white pricks?

Black pricks?

Are we in the mod lounge again?

Smizzy's mouth is watering.

:)

Prick is slang for penis? who knew.

Isn't it awfully nice to have a penis?

Isn't it frightfully good to have a dong?

It's swell to have a stiffy.

It's divine to own a dick,

From the tiniest little tadger

To the world's biggest prick.

So, three cheers for your Willy or John Thomas.

Hooray for your one-eyed trouser snake,

Your piece of pork, your wife's best friend,

Your Percy, or your ****.

You can wrap it up in ribbons.

You can slip it in your sock,

But don't take it out in public,

Or they will stick you in the dock,

And you won't come back.

you're taking my post out of context.

How the hell did I take anything out of context? Taking something out of context means I would be pulling out part of what you said in such a fashion as to alter its meaning. I did nothing of the sort.

I'm just saying; your post could have had the same take-home message if you left his skin color out of it. Yet you specifically included it & are now the only poster here who has specifically pointed out skin color as an attribute with which to differentiate these kids.

That garbage has no place here.

How the hell did I take anything out of context? Taking something out of context means I would be pulling out part of what you said in such a fashion as to alter its meaning. I did nothing of the sort.

I'm just saying; your post could have had the same take-home message if you left his skin color out of it. Yet you specifically included it & are now the only poster here who has specifically pointed out skin color as an attribute with which to differentiate these kids.

That garbage has no place here.

Out of context as in I didnt mean it the way you think I meant it.

That is all, Im no racist.

Because, if you were. You would admit it.

No because it's stupid and I have to deal with it everyday being a person of color that is why.

Im not a racist, it was a silly comment now that I look at it, but I didnt intend it to be taken that way.

No because it's stupid and I have to deal with it everyday being a person of color that is why.

Im not a racist, it was a silly comment now that I look at it, but I didnt intend it to be taken that way.

It's not easy being green.

Archived