Cowboys/Titans Agree on Trade

Vudu

According to ESPN, the Cowboys and Titans have reached an agreement in principle for CB Pacman Jones [:confused: ]. The Cowboys are giving up a 4th round pick to the Titans for Mr. Jones.

What is with Top Players being traded for 4th Round Picks...Randy and now Pacman?? wtf. We can't even go ahead and give a DT to any team, but N.E. pulled off a 4th Rounder for Randy and Pacman is going to have a huge year with the Cowboys...for a 4th Round Pick....its just retarded, can we give up a 4th Rounder for CHAD Johnson...jesus!

What is with Top Players being traded for 4th Round Picks...Randy and now Pacman?? wtf. We can't even go ahead and give a DT to any team, but N.E. pulled off a 4th Rounder for Randy and Pacman is going to have a huge year with the Cowboys...for a 4th Round Pick....its just retarded, can we give up a 4th Rounder for CHAD Johnson...jesus!

Huge year? he needs to be reinstated first

It was a 4th and a conditional pick next year depending on performance incentives. If he's not reinstated the cowboy's get a pick back from the Titan's. They said PacMan also has to donate 500k to a charity in the Titan's name. I hope he knows Strippers don't count.

Huge year? he needs to be reinstated first

It was a 4th and a conditional pick next year depending on performance incentives. If he's not reinstated the cowboy's get a pick back from the Titan's. They said PacMan also has to donate 500k to a charity in the Titan's name. I hope he knows Strippers don't count.

LMFAO!

Pac Man will be a new man when reinstated, It'll be a top 10 story in the upcoming season.

We'll see, the strippers in Dallas are a whole different breed of women. They have asses the size of Kentucky, let's see if he'll be able to control himself. Even so he'll probably have the stripeprs @ his house for private parties as opposed to going out to the club.

We'll see, the strippers in Dallas are a whole different breed of women. They have asses the size of Kentucky, let's see if he'll be able to control himself. Even so he'll probably have the stripeprs @ his house for private parties as opposed to going out to the club.

You don't get what I'm saying, putting Jones on the Cowboys would put the them on the top on the field. That's all he needs IMO.

Wow, you're a real expert in the stripper field.:rl:

They can have him, he paid people off to keep quiet.They'll never reinstate him!!

4th round pick seems like a lot for a guy that will never play another down in the NFL. What's next, a 3rd for Vick and signing Henry off waivers?

I guarantee that PacMan Jones will be reinstated on Monday, May 5, 2008. I also can guarantee that PacMan Jones will have 4+ Interceptions. I can't guarantee this next one....lol.....but I see the Cowboys playing the New York Jets in the Superbowl HAHAHA....yesssssssss, first super bowl predictions as a jets fan, haha this is a great great world...

Archived