i think this is how the first 6 picks will go

DieHardChiefsFan

Miami signed Jake so thats definite for #1.

2. St.Louis takes Dorsey

3. Falcons take Ryan

4. Raiders take DMC

5. KC takes Long

6. Jets take Gholston

it seems logical due to st.louis needs a big solid guy at dt. falcons need a qb because i dont think redman is whom they will turn to. davis is a big fan of dmc. kc needs to replace allen. jets need a versitile player like gholston where he can play on the line or drop back as a lb.

Miami Jake Long obviously

Rams Dorsey

Falcons Ryan

Raiders Chris Long

KC Gholston

Jets Mcfadden

Who has a more sensible top 6? me or Die Hard? Nobody speaks to Al Davis..so nobody knows what he wants.. except for him and his coaching staff.. when is the last time you heard a direct quote from the man... if howies kid is there.. doesnt matter how much he Supposely loves DMC...

They have a need for a DE... Howies kid is one of the best ones there if not the best... makes too much sense..

kc isnt going to take a o lineman with the 5th.

Right. Keep believing that. They arn't taking Vernon Gholston either. Chris Long will not be there so if they opt to go End they will go with Derrick Harvey, and that was once again said TWICE last night by two different people on NFL Network last night.

Albert or Harvey is the pick at 5 if Chris Long isn't there.

Right. Keep believing that. They arn't taking Vernon Gholston either. Chris Long will not be there so if they opt to go End they will go with Derrick Harvey, and that was once again said TWICE last night by two different people on NFL Network last night.

Albert or Harvey is the pick at 5 if Chris Long isn't there.

no, kc dont have intentions of grabbing anyone less than long or gholston at five. then when comes time for their 2nd pick with 17th overall will grab a o lineman.

Neither

Long

Long

Dorsey

DMC

Gholston

Ryan

This is more along the lines of what I expect. IMO a very likely scenario may be the Jets worst case:

Dophins Jake

Rams Chris

Falcons Ryan

Raiders DMC

Chiefs Gholston

Now what do we do? The top two players on the board are probably 4-3 DTs Ellis and Dorsey. Hopefully somebody wants to trade up for the pick, but otherwise we are left reaching for a CB like McKelvin or Cromartie, OL like Albert or Clady (maybe a little dumb for Mangini IIRC) or maybe even LB Rivers. The fact that there are two high quality DTs makes it less likely anybody will want to pull the trigger on a deal.

no, kc dont have intentions of grabbing anyone less than long or gholston at five. then when comes time for their 2nd pick with 17th overall will grab a o lineman.

I'll take Kansas City beat writers and Adam Schefter's word over a fake Chiefs fan on a Jets message board about whom they are looking to draft.

if howies kid is there.. doesnt matter how much he Supposely loves DMC...

They have a need for a DE... Howies kid is one of the best ones there if not the best... makes too much sense..

Apparently Al Davis and Howie Sr. are not on speaking terms. If the Raiders take Howie Jr., they will be taking him for need, not for a favor.

Archived