Dwight Lowery to the Jets

JetsFanNick12

With 4.6 speed he may project to safety more than CB (all other things being equal). Then again, he's supposed to really keep his head in the game & is able to sniff out what the offense is doing. If he gets a quick jump on the play 4.6 is like a 4.3 guy with poor reaction skills (like Fabian Washington).

We'll find out where Mangini wants to use him this summer I guess.

I think we will find out sooner than that. I know they are secretive but someone will announce the plans, even if it is Lowery's agent or Lowery himself in an interview.

Going to take a few days but I think their intent will be clear before minicamp.

thanks McL-how about we take a flyer on the best punter available next? Ben Graham is done

I think they will find a punter immediately after the 7th round in the Undrafted Freeagent pool.

I would still like to see them address a skill position with the later rounds if possible. I would like to see a big, tall WR project like Marcus Monk. If no big WR's are left by those picks I would like to see some O/D like depth, possibly some LB depth...

Speaking of Justin Miller, any word on him and how he is progressing ? Are we going get anything from him this year ?

I'm not expecting much TBH-that injury he sustained is one of those that they say takes two years to come back from. The guy I've been thinking a lot about these last 2 days is Chansi Stuckey, and that maybe the reason we haven't bothered with the WR position is either;

A; they think he's gonna be OK or

B; that we are going to pick up say a Donte Stallworth type just released guy

Don't we have a late 5th, early 6th, and a 7th ?

Or am I drunk ?

WOW, as I read your post, I look at the NFL page I have been following, and they just updated the info. You are 100% correct, the Jets have:

27th Pick in the 5th

5th Pick in the 6th

4th Pick in the 7th

I really hope they can find some quality talent with these picks... The draft isn't over fella's

WOW, as I read your post, I look at the NFL page I have been following, and they just updated the info. You are 100% correct, the Jets have:

27th Pick in the 5th

5th Pick in the 6th

4th Pick in the 7th

I really hope they can find some quality talent with these picks... The draft isn't over fella's

I honestly hope we get Mike Hart or some QB that can compete.

apydtn_YL7g

Dude, I truely loved this vid. It shows that he's one of the better CB's in the draft that may have been overlooked by other teams. WR's that arent great at running routes are going to have a issues shaking this kid. I do not think he should be considered a safety. I think that he's one of those late round picks that we've been pretty lucky with the past couple years now. :penguin:Just look at his foot movement lmao.

Dude, I truely loved this vid. It shows that he's one of the better CB's in the draft that may have been overlooked by other teams. WR's that arent great at running routes are going to have a issues shaking this kid. I do not think he should be considered a safety. I think that he's one of those late round picks that we've been pretty lucky with the past couple years now. :penguin:Just look at his foot movement lmao.

Cool video -- on there they said that he covers the crossing route well because of his anticipation.

aec4 where are you? :)

Archived