How Much Did Matt Walsh Get

Maxman

to keep quiet? I say he got at least 800,000 grand. What do you think? What price did his silence have? What price would your silence have?

:)

That explains the $44 per ticket price hike this season. Damn you Kraft!

Do you have to write a separate check payable to M. Walsh Inc.? :character0282:

No Belichick just sends Fed Ex packages with cash. He limits each shipment to $40,000. Isn't that right Sharon?

Seeing that he was respresented by high profile attorneys that negotiated the Pats into relinquishing their right to sue this liar....and seeing that Arlen Spector, who respresents Comcast under the guise of sentatorial justice, propells this story as a quest for truth when really it's about Comcasts fight with the NFL Network....I say the Pats probably paid him $55 for those cheerleader ass shots in the videos he manned.

Seeing that he was respresented by high profile attorneys that negotiated the Pats into relinquishing their right to sue this liar....and seeing that Arlen Spector, who respresents Comcast under the guise of sentatorial justice, propells this story as a quest for truth when really it's about Comcasts fight with the NFL Network....I say the Pats probably paid him $55 for those cheerleader ass shots in the videos he manned.

So all this was for Walsh to get a premium membership at JI? Must have some great articles

Liar?

What exactly did he lie about? he hasn't said anything.

Wasn't it a Boston newspaper that broke the story? Want to bet they stand by their story?

to keep quiet? I say he got at least 800,000 grand. What do you think? What price did his silence have? What price would your silence have?

:)

Bottom line: this thing will always stink because the league destroyed evidence from an investigation and they did it quickly. No one nowhere does that. So the questions will always be there. I do not, however, expect the Pat fans on this board to stop rooting for New England, or to do penance for Belichick's sins.

Liar?

What exactly did he lie about? he hasn't said anything.

Wasn't it a Boston newspaper that broke the story? Want to bet they stand by their story?

He lied to the reporter (who never verified his source) that he had a tape and other such stuff. The dude has nothing of consequence....never did. Yet ESPN went to town with it and sullied the Patriots brand. As far as I am concerned, this whole thing should be renamed SPYHUNT, not Spygate. What a joke....but kudos to my Pats for taking it like men...unlike those pieces of absolute, hypocritical garbage at ESPN, SI, the Boston Herald. Not to mention that petulant douche-bag Mangini.

He lied to the reporter (who never verified his source) that he had a tape and other such stuff. The dude has nothing of consequence....never did. Yet ESPN went to town with it and sullied the Patriots brand. As far as I am concerned, this whole thing should be renamed SPYHUNT, not Spygate. What a joke....but kudos to my Pats for taking it like men...unlike those pieces of absolute, hypocritical garbage at ESPN, SI, the Boston Herald. Not to mention that petulant douche-bag Mangini.

The Pats cheated. Stop crying.

You know what?

I am glad it is over. Seriously, lets move on. They cheated. They are cheats.

We know it.

They know it.

The NFL knows it.

We will never let them forget it.

If this goes on it will hurt football and that I don't want to see.

Lets shut them up by winning.

BZ

The NFL is forever tarnished because of the "what ifs" surrounding this fiasco.

I expected nothing more from the commisioner.If he would have severley punished New England the league would be forever a joke.This way they have done nothing wrong and the game is still sacred.

You know what?

I am glad it is over. Seriously, lets move on. They cheated. They are cheats.

We know it.

They know it.

The NFL knows it.

We will never let them forget it.

If this goes on it will hurt football and that I don't want to see.

Lets shut them up by winning.

BZ

so what your saying is your respect for BB is less than it was before.

This is a little off topic, but it made me laugh and reason #3 of why I love Tom Brady. He's being intereviewed on WEEI Sports radio right now. A segment of the conversation was about losing the SB and it went something like this:

Brady: At least when you lose, you want to lose to someone you respect. I don't respect everyone, but they (Giants) are a blue-collar team.

WEEI: "Who don't you respect?"

Brady: I'll give you a hint, they have four letters in their name.

Me too, Tom. Me too!!!

LOL!

This is a little off topic, but it made me laugh and reason #3 of why I love Tom Brady. He's being intereviewed on WEEI Sports radio right now. A segment of the conversation was about losing the SB and it went something like this:

Brady: At least when you lose, you want to lose to someone you respect. I don't respect everyone, but they (Giants) are a blue-collar team.

Me too, Tom. Me too!!!

LOL!

3 of which are his son's initials, gotta love bridget...

how stupid/arrogant do you have to be to tape signals against a team that knows you do this. Bellicheat's excuse that he did not know you could not do this was bull to begin with.

You cheater fans that hate mangini for this are way off, you should be pissed at Ernie and the boys, their arrogance was thrown right in their face..

how stupid/arrogant do you have to be to tape signals against a team that knows you do this. Bellicheat's excuse that he did not know you could not do this was bull to begin with.

You cheater fans that hate mangini for this are way off, you should be pissed at Ernie and the boys, their arrogance was thrown right in their face..

Well, duh, BB is arrogant and not the most charismatic guy...how he gets the girls is beyond me, but I digress. The Jest have taped at Gillette. This is a well known fact that most here want to forget. The issue is 1) did the team get permission and 2) where was the taping done. The Jest did get persmission and the taping was done from the end zone, I beleive. Mangini, on the other hand, because he's a weasle-dick, decided to throw his mentor under the bus. Time will tell who the real parriah is. My money's on Manjudas....especially after his run in NY is over and no one will hire him.

Well, duh, BB is arrogant and not the most charismatic guy...how he gets the girls is beyond me, but I digress. The Jest have taped at Gillette. This is a well known fact that most here want to forget. The issue is 1) did the team get permission and 2) where was the taping done. The Jest did get persmission and the taping was done from the end zone, I beleive. Mangini, on the other hand, because he's a weasle-dick, decided to throw his mentor under the bus. Time will tell who the real parriah is. My money's on Manjudas....especially after his run in NY is over and no one will hire him.

fair enough, but you are making the assumption that Belicheat is liked throughout the league, guarantee 3/4's of the league can't stand him and are happy he was outed.

Mangini tells Tannenbaum all about ernie and the boys, what is he to do, allow it to continue because this is Eric's mentor?

Mangini seems to still have a good relationship with Romeo, interesting he has not turned his back on him...

:confused:

Garb's well known facts.

1) The moon landing was staged

2) Aliens have penetrated our society

3) The Jets have taped at Gillette.

BZ

BTW: Notice how she is getting all worked up and defensive with her "Jest" spelling. Nothing like being caught like a rat in a trap.

You keep forgetting to mention that after that article came out all those months ago that there was a quote that stated the NFL had determined that the Jets' description of the events was accurate and nothing was done wrong by them. Convenient how you constantly leave that out. But I guess when it's that time of the month it's easy to forget things.

Me too, Tom. Me too!!!

LOL!

So he does not respect the last team to beat him on his own field???

Smart, really smart. :Nuts:

garb, normally you are a voice of reason, but you are trying to justify the Patriots cheating. did they cheat? yes. Is the Walsh news and tapes anything new? no. but they did cheat. Oh, and before you make Mangini out to be such a rat.....what kind of ******* tries to cheat against his former pupil....ever think of that? If he was such "mentor" then he wouldn't have tried to tape the Jets with his former coordinator as coach.....I would be pissed if I were Mangini that he was doing it.

Put it this way, if your boss if pulling some shenanigans in the office trying to get ahead...you are not going to say anything since it doesn't affect you. but if you get promoted and become his equal and he pulls the same shenanigans with you to get ahead, you bet your ass you'll nail him to the wall.

bottom line, the patriots did cheat.

fair enough, but you are making the assumption that Belicheat is liked throughout the league, guarantee 3/4's of the league can't stand him and are happy he was outed.

Mangini tells Tannenbaum all about ernie and the boys, what is he to do, allow it to continue because this is Eric's mentor?

Mangini seems to still have a good relationship with Romeo, interesting he has not turned his back on him...

Where did I make the assumption that BB is liked? I said he has no charisma. I will say, tough, players seem to love him.

BB has a good relationship with Romeo too. What's your point?

Seriously, I think the good 'ole boys code on conduct was broken by Mangini here and it would not shock me (if the team does not do well) that once he is canned, he does not become an HC elsewhere.

Brady's a crybaby when things don't go his way so it doesn't surprise me he would say that. He has no class which he picked up from Belichick.

Again, where is he crying? He's making a joke, probably pandering to the masses, and so what? He does not respect the Colts. ;) LOL! Kidding.

We all know what team he was talking 'bout. YEAH FOR TOM BRADY!!!!!!!!!!! I love it, I love it, I love it.

Where did I make the assumption that BB is liked? I said he has no charisma. I will say, tough, players seem to love him.

BB has a good relationship with Romeo too. What's your point?

Seriously, I think the good 'ole boys code on conduct was broken by Mangini here and it would not shock me (if the team does not do well) that once he is canned, he does not become an HC elsewhere.

ok, he broke good ole boy code,,but it has NOTHING to dpo with cheating,,

start a different thread about breaking good ole boy code,,but quit using a diversion every time u post aboiut pats cheatin,,not relevant

ok, he broke good ole boy code,,but it has NOTHING to dpo with cheating,,

start a different thread about breaking good ole boy code,,but quit using a diversion every time u post aboiut pats cheatin,,not relevant

Jest fans crack me up. You're pure hatred of everything Pats colors your opinion green and irrelevant. Sorry.

But, here's a diversion for you: Good to see your clock is still off. Aren't you the one that said BB would be suspended for a year and that Capers was hired because of this inevitibility? Ah, tick, tock, tick tock.....

Jest fans crack me up. You're pure hatred of everything Pats colors your opinion green and irrelevant. Sorry.

But, here's a diversion for you: Good to see your clock is still off. Aren't you the one that said BB would be suspended for a year and that Capers was hired because of this inevitibility? Ah, tick, tock, tick tock.....

again, quit the diversions and stick to the cheating,,u r deflecting more than david copperfield..

BB will still do something,, inevitable,,a cheater cant stop,,he has proven to be a cheater in work (football and in life )marriage),,he wil screw up again

Archived