What if..........

Kentucky Jet

If Thomas Jones carries the ball 310 times this year again I'm going to be annoyed. Cut it down to 250-275 and put the ball in the hands of the much more explosive Washington. Faneca will create the holes and Washington will run right through them and hopefully once in a while into the endzone on a long run to spark the offense.

If Thomas Jones carries the ball 310 times this year again I'm going to be annoyed. Cut it down to 250-275 and put the ball in the hands of the much more explosive Washington. Faneca will create the holes and Washington will run right through them and hopefully once in a while into the endzone on a long run to spark the offense.

124...I truly believe that SOMETIME THIS SEASON Jesse Chatham could end up being the starting RB this year-that guy runs with speed and power...remember who said it now

C'mon man. He needs 15 carries to get warmed up each game.

Archived