OTA IX: More shaky offense

BroadwayJ667

Good news, now lets hope this actually translates to the field. If he actually plays to his potential we have a pretty scary LB core.

just ask NE, what was their weakness on D. lack of LB. they are integral to a 3-4

Mangini has taken a lot of crap for the 3-4, but what he has built in 3 years looks stellar

I cant believe Thomas admitted to being a lazy ass. We just signed him to a lucrative deal which he didnt deserve and then like a typical blowhard he slacks off.

Mangini should show him the door for even making that kind of comment. Not that anyone cares but hes now my least favorite jet.

I cant believe Thomas admitted to being a lazy ass. We just signed him to a lucrative deal which he didnt deserve and then like a typical blowhard he slacks off.

Mangini should show him the door for even making that kind of comment. Not that anyone cares but hes now my least favorite jet.

I wouldn't even blame him if he shut it down last year about halfway through the season because of how atrocious we where, but his first sack was week 7 I think. That is kind of scary that he didn't seem to give a **** the whole season. That is if the reason for his production was due to his effort, which I believe it was.

Good news, now lets hope this actually translates to the field. If he actually plays to his potential we have a pretty scary LB core.

OMG, this pisses me the F off. This pos got a huge payday and did spit after that. He even admits it. He now is one of my most hated jet players. I hope that bastard never gets another contract after ours, so he has to go get a real job.

Good to hear BT is going to be working his arse off but there is no excuse as to why he couldn't do that following his productive 2006 campaign. Lets hope he has a learned a lesson and will re-breakout with another 9, 10 sack year. The more dominant pass rushers the better.

OMG, this pisses me the F off. This pos got a huge payday and did spit after that. He even admits it. He now is one of my most hated jet players. I hope that bastard never gets another contract after ours, so he has to go get a real job.

He'll have a good season now because he knows he'll never get payed again otherwise. Then he'll probably want to renagotiate his ****ing contract for doing what he's supposed to. His career was over if it wasn't for Mangini brining in the 3-4 and trusting him to start at OLB, you'd think he would be grateful enough to at least ****ing try.

Coach,

Look above my sentiments exactly! I cant beleiev he admitted to slacking off, hes lazy and dumb :confused:

i was watching him warm up in miami for about twenty minutes. The dude has to be the laziest guy on the field, he was lucky to get up to a jog in whatever he was doing. Easily my least favorite jet (now that hobson is gone).

Archived