So yesterday at Modell's...

Where I work, a guy came stumbling in with an older woman. His hat had blood on it, his arms and hands had blood on them, his knees were gashed open, especially the one with blood running down into his shoe on that one leg. He collapsed infront of my register and it seemed to start having some seziures. My manager called 911 and the police / ems were already looking for him as it seemed someone at Walmart, a good at least half mile away, was looking for him.

Apparently he fell there and continued to walk down and fall all over the parking lots until this lady, who had Lupus, helped him up. Hopefully he doesn't have any type of diseases, but the story gets better:

He didn't have any ID at all, no drivers license, nothing. Why? Because according to a friend at work whose mom is a social worker that is what they do when you're a drug / alcohol addict. He even came around to say his first name, not his last, and also said he just go out of the hospital that day. Then he remembered he went to Walmart and in the Pharmarcy drank THREE BOTTLES OF Robatussim. He also had the look in his eyes as if he was a drug addict as well, not just an alchy. I think he may have done some Cocaine as well, as he was showing all the symptoms of a Coke addict, and yes I would know all about that from pass experiences with friends.

The weird thing is, supposedly he came back this morning to buy knee pads, arm pads and some other things. How did the Cops not arrest him for stealing and drinking all that cough medicine after the hospital fixed him up? Great system we have here.

Very fun indeed. :eek:

Where I work, a guy came stumbling in with an older woman. His hat had blood on it, his arms and hands had blood on them, his knees were gashed open, especially the one with blood running down into his shoe on that one leg. He collapsed infront of my register and it seemed to start having some seziures. My manager called 911 and the police / ems were already looking for him as it seemed someone at Walmart, a good at least half mile away, was looking for him.

Apparently he fell there and continued to walk down and fall all over the parking lots until this lady, who had Lupus, helped him up. Hopefully he doesn't have any type of diseases, but the story gets better:

He didn't have any ID at all, no drivers license, nothing. Why? Because according to a friend at work whose mom is a social worker that is what they do when you're a drug / alcohol addict. He even came around to say his first name, not his last, and also said he just go out of the hospital that day. Then he remembered he went to Walmart and in the Pharmarcy drank THREE BOTTLES OF Robatussim. He also had the look in his eyes as if he was a drug addict as well, not just an alchy. I think he may have done some Cocaine as well, as he was showing all the symptoms of a Coke addict, and yes I would know all about that from pass experiences with friends.

The weird thing is, supposedly he came back this morning to buy knee pads, arm pads and some other things. How did the Cops not arrest him for stealing and drinking all that cough medicine after the hospital fixed him up? Great system we have here.

Very fun indeed. :eek:

past experiences with friends huh? OK....

which store do you work at?

past experiences with friends huh? OK....

which store do you work at?

Modell's in Newton, NJ.

And yes Al, past experiences with friends. My one friend has been a human vegetable since 2005 because of it and herion and the other OD'd and died in 2006. I have friends still that do it, which I just find stupid.

Modell's in Newton, NJ.

And yes Al, past experiences with friends. My one friend has been a human vegetable since 2005 because of it and herion and the other OD'd and died in 2006. I have friends still that do it, which I just find stupid.

Stupid? Mhm sure. :biggrin:

Modell's in Newton, NJ.

just teasing you Joe...believe me,, I grew up in the 60's & 70's, I know what you are saying

How did the Cops not arrest him for stealing and drinking all that cough medicine after the hospital fixed him up? Great system we have here.

If there was a charge, it was probably petit larceny. He'd get a ticket, which is appropriate for $15 worth of cough syrup.

Gotta go to Mo's is this guy an MVP club member.Modells quality has gone down over the last few years.I guess the cliental has also.

He was brought into the store by the lady who saw him flopping around all over the parking lot. Until yesterday, he had probably never even heard of our store and now will be a client. Awesome! :headbang::rl:

Archived