It just seems as if Yanks/Mets treading water

SouthernJet

You could be right. If the Yanks win tonight to take three out of four from the Twins, it will improve my baseball mood considerably.

Mets fans must be generally happy with the last week or so.

You could be right. If the Yanks win tonight to take three out of four from the Twins, it will improve my baseball mood considerably.

Mets fans must be generally happy with the last week or so.

Kinda happy. Couple of come from behind wins, I haven't seen in about a year and a half. Still pissed about that one loss to the Dodgers though. What the hell was Heilman doing in the 8th when you have Sanchez rested. That was a terrible move. I knew Heilman would imploded right there. He's terrible in clutch situations, especially when he comes in when inherited runners.

Kinda happy. Couple of come from behind wins, I haven't seen in about a year and a half. Still pissed about that one loss to the Dodgers though. What the hell was Heilman doing in the 8th when you have Sanchez rested. That was a terrible move. I knew Heilman would imploded right there. He's terrible in clutch situations, especially when he comes in when inherited runners.

Heilman and his 6.6 ERA totally blow thus far this year. Just put him in as a long reliever and forget him as a set up man. He's been terrible.

Yankees need to figure out a few ways to score with runners on 3rd, and less than 2 outs. When you are not pitching solidly, you need to score even when you don't smack the ball all over the park.

And it's not happening this year, so far.

Archived