The NBA Game 3 Finals thread

Gainzo

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is there any doubt the refs call the games to extend the series? that no call against Pierce was laughable. Almost as bad as the charge against Chris Webber 4 or 5 years ago that sent it to game 6.

What a joke. The game was even more entertaining this time too.

is there any doubt the refs call the games to extend the series? that no call against Pierce was laughable. Almost as bad as the charge against Chris Webber 4 or 5 years ago that sent it to game 6.

What a joke. The game was even more entertaining this time too.

Which call are you talking about Mr.Drago?

Which call are you talking about Mr.Drago?

the traveling call on pierce where he went up for a shot, came down, with Kobe's arms straight up. Now i know that should NOT be a foul but that doesn't stop them from calling it 95% of the time on normal players. Since it was kobe, they let it slide.

THe Webber play was part of game six a few years back when he went for a hook shot at about the foul line. He made the shot but was called for a charge. That was the last NBA game i watched for over two years. Just disgusting to see a team get screwed out of a championship like that.

the traveling call on pierce where he went up for a shot, came down, with Kobe's arms straight up. Now i know that should NOT be a foul but that doesn't stop them from calling it 95% of the time on normal players. Since it was kobe, they let it slide.

THe Webber play was part of game six a few years back when he went for a hook shot at about the foul line. He made the shot but was called for a charge. That was the last NBA game i watched for over two years. Just disgusting to see a team get screwed out of a championship like that.

Home court changes a lot of things, just to let you know.

Home court changes a lot of things, just to let you know.

the kings play i was mentioning was in Sacremento...I thought the league was fixed back then, then the ref comes out and says it. Now the NBA is doing a smear campaign on the ref. Van Gundy has been fined 100k for saying something along the same lines.

If it looks, walks and talks like a duck...it's a duck.

The NBA cheats more than the Pats. And that is sayin something.

the kings play i was mentioning was in Sacremento...I thought the league was fixed back then, then the ref comes out and says it. Now the NBA is doing a smear campaign on the ref. Van Gundy has been fined 100k for saying something along the same lines.

Amen, honestly I think its worst than spygate. If you watched Van Gundy speak during halftime it was clear to see that he was hiding something, then he followed it up with more smear about the ref. Can someone tell me why Jeff hasn't found a job since they let him go in Houston, hes one of the better coaches in the league and teams don't even interview him. Strange? I don't think so.

But the REFS cheated, not the Lakers. Two different situations.

But the REFS cheated, not the Lakers. Two different situations.

It was for the benefit of the Lakers. I stopped watching the Yankees for far, far less of an offense. I just like an even playing field, weather the refs are giving your team calls or the Yankees are buying MVP's and all pros, I just stop watching.

Not everyone is that way but when the game is fixed it's more of a movie, not sports. If i want to watch a game where i know the team i want to win wins, i'll put in Remember the Titans or Hoosiers.

This is sports, there is supposed to be the element of surprise in every game.

Back to the series. Is Pau Gasol the ultimate definition of a Euro Weenie or what? What a wuss. Get tough, you dope. It's like he's afraid of getting hit.

atleast homeboy aint a sellout like paul perice

turnin his back on his hood fo boston

who does that

thats leavin tha blood fo tha crips

atleast homeboy aint a sellout like paul perice

turnin his back on his hood fo boston

who does that

thats leavin tha blood fo tha crips

Yes, "turning your back" on your Country is far batter...

I know that a lot of the male posters here find you entertaining. That speaks to the level of humor here, I guess. Anyway, you 'aint that interesting and you are aren't funny.

Real Talk. :P

I know that a lot of the male posters here find you entertaining. That speaks to the level of humor here, I guess. Anyway, you 'aint that interesting and you are aren't funny.

i aint try to be funny

i just do me

ya kno ya boy a sellout

that aint respeckt

Yes, "turning your back" on your Country is far batter...

psst...it's an alias and nobody thinks it's funny. :shake:

psst...it's an alias and nobody thinks it's funny. :shake:

I know, I know.....but the whole respect angle is rather ironic and annoying, no? This multiple- messageboard-personalities-poster shows absolutely no respect for the English language. It's gross.

Archived