The Game 6 Thread

Gainzo

The Garden will be rocking tonight. It will be interesting to see how both teams come out after the short rest and cross-country trip.

About 7 and a half hours till tip-off!

IJ: Are you going to stay up for this one or just watch the 4th qtr?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Garden will be rocking tonight. It will be interesting to see how both teams come out after the short rest and cross-country trip.

Gainzo, the Celtics seal the deal tonight.

Have fun and enjoy.

cheers,

d

I think both teams are sick of you always starting game threads. ;)

I'm sure they are :)

Its better to have a game thread than the 4 or 5 of us who care about the series posting in different threads during the game.

nah stern aint gonna let that happen

homeboy owes us from game2

You are kidding right? The Lakers had a big edge in Game 3 and in Game 5 Pierce, Garnett & Allen were all in foul trouble.

You are better than this kobe. It's not about the refs, it's about the players on the court.

I'm heading down to Causeway St. (That is the street where the Garden is located) to meet a few friends and hopefully see a Celtics win.

Keep the thread alive IJ, Ghost & kobe.

Lets go Celtics!

I'm not sure yet, we'll see. These American sports are going to kill me eventually. Starts at 2.00 in the ****ing morning!!!!](*,)

Ah well.

I'm not sure yet, we'll see. These American sports are going to kill me eventually. Starts at 2.00 in the ****ing morning!!!!](*,)

Ah well.

Got us beat. 3 am start here and three of my buddies are from Boston. Poor bastards. It's the one saving grace of my Yanks getting ousted early the last couple of years.

Got us beat. 3 am start here and three of my buddies are from Boston. Poor bastards. It's the one saving grace of my Yanks getting ousted early the last couple of years.

Wow, that's pretty rough. I'll probably just set my alarm for the 4th quarter. These one off's aren't so bad. It's the NFL season that really takes its toll on me. I watch every SNF and MNF game, and I end up regretting every one come the next day. LOL

Archived